“Fast and fabulous soup and salad ”
Review of Mad Greens

Mad Greens
Ranked #121 of 3,104 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: MAD Greens - Eat Better is a fast-casual Denver based salad based concept that serves fresh MAD Designed Salads, Wraps, Soups and Paninis. Fresh, Healthy food for the whole family to enjoy. Catering and group order options available too.
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

There was a bit of a queue, this is a popular lunch destination, but this gave me a few minutes to study the array of soups, wraps, sandwiches and salads on offer.

I plumped for the hearty vegetable soup and the Siam I am salad.

Smiling and chatty staff prepare your salad before your eyes as you proceed towards the till asking as you go along whether you would like any tweaks or adjustments to it. The result is that you end up with something that is exactly what you want.

The soup was hot and delicious and the salad a triumph.

I will make this a regular lunch stop and plan to work my way through the choice of salads.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

We brought Mad Greens into a business meeting. I ordered the Ty Cobb with southwestern grilled chicken. They deliver them in large bowls. The salad also had bacon and tomato and lots of avocado. Honestly, it was one of the best salads I think I've ever had. There were 7 of us and everyone raved about what they got.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here to get food to go after reading the yelp reviews and we're happy we did. I got the Greek salad and had an excellent lowest roasted red pepper dressing on the side. My husband got a tasty fresh juice with Apple, ginger and cucumber, which was very refreshing and they were nice enough to change the traditional kids Ham and cheese sandwich to use goat cheese for my son's cow milk allergy. Would go back again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 8 January 2016

...which is obvious from the lunch crowds. I admit that a cafeteria style place has to be really good to ring my chimes. Mad Greens is just OK in my book. First with a rather small group it is so loud that you can't even think much less talk. The line can be oppressively slow moving, and then lunch itself is just OK. Tons of salad choices and dozens of dressings. The salads are all so filled with a variety of stuff that there is no single outstanding flavor that comes through. The last one I ordered with medium dressing came swimming in liquid - you have to wonder what heavy would be. But it is really convenient to the Denver Art Museum and when Pallets restaurant is not in the budget it fits the bill. Soups are just OK too and wraps are nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Despite its simple decor and not too many menu selections, this place is fabulous! The sandwiches were amazing and the salads looked great. The beverage selection was wonderful.
I was in Denver 3.5 days and this was the only place I went to twice. Just loved it!

Been to Mad Greens? Share your experiences!