“perfect place for a healthy option”
Review of Mad Greens

Mad Greens
Ranked #121 of 3,110 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: MAD Greens - Eat Better is a fast-casual Denver based salad based concept that serves fresh MAD Designed Salads, Wraps, Soups and Paninis. Fresh, Healthy food for the whole family to enjoy. Catering and group order options available too.
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I recently visited Denver for a conference and wanted healthy food for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Mad Greens. Not only is the service great, the food is good. I recommend the vegetable soup. Hearty and hits the spot.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

The focus of the restaurant is salad but if you want soup or a sandwich don't despair, they serve those too. We each ordered a different salad. I've always ordered the "regular" size one vs. the larger one. I hadn't eaten lunch so I ordered the larger one and discovered for about a dollar more all I got was more lettuce, not any additional ingredients. It was still a good ratio of toppings and lettuce but it did surprise me.

The staff were a bit slow - seemingly in no hurry on a Sunday night after 7pm to move prep along.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

In downtown Denver there are many places you can get a salad,not everywhere you can get what Mad Greens on 16th street has, fresh ingredients and generous portions AND quick service (they even know what i mean when i said i want 'medium plus' in the amount of dressing. Only here you always get greeted with a smile, keep it up guys!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I stopped by here because it was close to my hotel. Lovely, yummy salads. I ended up eating here twice during my 4 day stay in Denver.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Clean restaurant with a helpful staff. The ingredients are fresh and plentiful but the "up charge " for extra things are high. More than a buck for avocado and .95 cents for anything else. Are you kidding me?