1,137 results
All reviews basketball court full size refrigerator breakfast and dinner denver international airport great place to stay living room home away from home complimentary breakfast an early flight minute drive rooms are large restaurants within walking distance rental car clean hotel would definitely stay here again indoor pool excellent hotel
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Very clean rooms. Friendly ront desk staff offered transportation suggestions to downtown. Allowed us to check in early as we had early flight into town. We were surprised with the variety of foods offered for breakfast. Very good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We had an excellent stay, not far from many activities. The suite was spacious and accommodating for our family of 5. Complimentary evening social and breakfasts offered a great variety. Nice indoor pool area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I am a Hilton honors member and I checked in online and then called to arrange for my friends to be able to pick up a key prior to my arrival. Even though they have all of my information and I had already checked in using my credit card, the front desk made my friend give them her credit card and then put a hold on her account when she had nothing to do with the reservation. Also they are using the parking lot to house new cars and so there was literally no where to park that was close to the door and the hotel staff seemed to care less about the Hilton promise or their customer's loyalty.

Room Tip: Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda K
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I would stay at the Homewood Suites near Denver Airport again. Nice people, convenient freeway access to Denver, Colorado Springs and Boulder. Needs a nearby restaurant, but Stapleton was close enough.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Been here several times before. This time very disappointed. They are allowing car companies that are doing high -altitude testing of the next year models to basically take over the hotel. The parking lot was taken over by test vehicles and as a result very crowded. The common areas for the breakfast and management reception/dinner was taken over by the engineers and project managers as a place to do their end of day processing on their commercial laptops, debriefs and planning. You walk into the room to eat and almost allof the tables are being used, with laptops and so mall meetings going on and you feel like you are intruding on their business meeting when you are just trying to partake of the amenities that are available. The front desk told me I should call the hotel and ask if they are hosting a car company a few weeks before my stay, so i caould change reservations if they are. I've got a better idea than that!letting a takeawirre s (parking lot and comon areas rFr

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A5093FBglenns
DENAPDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. We will take your valuable comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
It is our goal at Homewood Suites to make you feel at home and provide excellent service.

Barbara Canty