US$128
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$95
HolidayInn.com
US$132
US$125
Homewood
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$134
US$129
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

• Breakfast included
US$187
US$139
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

• Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$123
Orbitz.com
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Do not stay at this place if it’s free! They advertise breakfast: some days there were prepackaged muffins, usually granola bars. Room stunk of cigarette smoke, hard to breathe. Dishwasher and microwave, no dishes of any kind, silverware, glasses, etc. Empty cabinets. Almost no water pressure. For two of us there was one wash cloth. TV was good, but locked to where it could not be turned. No remote. Talked to police in the parking lot. They said it was a high crime area and the motel had Section 8 residents. Would not consider ever staying here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank slocumdave
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for your stay with us. We apologize our hotel and amenities were not to your expectations. Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience and they bring their own personal items. So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels. But, we are happy to provided kitchenware and other in-room amenities. All these items are available at front desk. If we did not communicate this at the time of check-in, we are sorry. Your feedback in regard to breakfast will be shared with our food and beverage team. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I reserved a room in advanced and they charged my credit card immediately ((usually its just a soft hold and/or it drops off, generally you're not charged until you check out)).
The day i was supposed to check in they called me to tell me their credit card machines were down and that they had to move me down the block to the other Extended stay. 1- I call BS because i was ALREADY CHARGED! OK fine, so i accept and stay down the block. I called them 2 days later to see if i was refunded my money since i never stayed there. They told me yes and it would take 5-10 business days. I called on the 8th business and spoke with a Laticia who said i was NOT refunded and that she was doing it now and sent me a receipt ((which didn't include the words REFUND on it, so it meant nothing to me)). I look at my CC statement today and i have TW MORE CHARGES in the original amount i should have been refunded....so that's now a total of 3 charges for a room i never got.
Trying to get a hold of someone here is the worst, and when you do they seem incompetent. i would NEVER suggest this place to even my worst enemy ((even though i don't have any))

Book at your own risk!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take guest feedback very seriously, and as a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further. We want to make sure we resolve this issue, and we would appreciate you contacting our General Manager directly to provide more information. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope you will consider giving us a second chance to make a better impression in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

While in town for a family surgery we decided to try to stay here. The guy behind the desk was very nice and helpful, but the facility was awful. Upon parking in front of our room the door was propped open with the door slide. I made my husband enter with me. The smell of smoked weed was so overpowering that I immediately started feeling sick. The floor had places where it was not stuck down. I stayed long enough to cancel my reservation and then found another hotel. The neighborhood is not the best, and I refused to actually complete the stay here.

Room Tip: do not stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I would honestly give this place zero stars. Sorry Yelp, but I didn't check you first. I got a pretty decent deal on another website and unfortunately I got what I paid for.

Pros: We got a full refund.

Cons: A lot to write. There are apparently multiple buildings and we got building 2 facing the mountains and construction. While waiting for my husband to pull the car around to park, I noticed the trash bags laying around. I went up to the room and noticed all the cigarette butts, trash, and other trash along with a lot of stains. Walking the top half, I could see paint peeling and even more stains. Walking into the room it looked like Bates Motel where you would take prostitutes. Filthy, disgusting, and very much unkempt. I'm sorry but when downtown Denver off Colfax looks better, you know you have a problem. The lamp shade looked as if a wild large bobcat to the room. Stains on the ceiling, bad patch work job on the walls, and the bed was torn pretty heavily on the bottom. The cupboards in the kitchen were coming off their hinges ans the bathtub had stains.The company should be ashamed of this place and putting in another apartment newer building would be more appeasing.

Recommended? Absolutely not. Here I thought Greenwood Village would be better than this.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

David, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the difficulties you experienced and apologize for the inconveniences. The cleanliness and room condition you describe is unacceptable as we always strive to provide clean, comfortable suites at an affordable price. We are meeting with staff members to discuss this situation and reiterate the importance of customer service and attention to detail. We invite you both to come back and enjoy the changes we will be implementing and to experience the stay you deserve.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel. I love both the employees. Jacqueline helped me alot she is truly a blessing. Thank you for all your help I will be coming back. I love the location. It's lose to pretty much everything as far as I know. Everything I needed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Steph, thank you so much for your great feedback about Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you liked our convenient location and that the attentive service provided by our associates added to your joy. Your compliments will allow me to thank Jacqueline for a job well done. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever you are back in this area.