All reviews moonlight diner tower road shuttle service rental car an early flight room was clean denver international airport free shuttle indoor pool cookies complimentary breakfast would stay again great place to stay hot tub front desk staff convenient location dia
Reviewed 29 January 2018

My stay was completely perfect due to the amazing staff!! Awesome service and beautiful rooms. Shuttle service was on time and enjoyable, stress free. The complementary breakfast provided a wide range of choices which were all hot and delicious. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is a great property. There is a better than average complimentary breakfast and a large area for meetings. There are also restaurants within walking distance or there is a shuttle available. Also, the staff are all very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We have stayed here many times and am always satisfied - especially with the wonderful restaurant right next door with many good and memorable types of food and drinks. Proximity to DIA airport is very important .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nicholas V, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey, I really appreciate it! Also thank you so much for being loyal to Hampton Inn! We look forward to seeing you the next time your in Denver!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I flew in town for business. My flight arrived 9am, which is way early to check in. I called anyhow to be picked up so I can just wait at the hotel until my room is ready. The lovely front desk associate LIZA was awesome and stated that I could check in early. All she needed to do is change the room I pre-checked into. Also, during my stay Liza was very helpful. Asking when I needed the shuttle and giving me advice on where to eat. My meeting was over early the next day and she allowed me to go back into my room (since it was before check out) to change and rest before my flight. I hope the Manager lets Liza know about this review and the excellent customer service that she provides.

Room Tip: The hotel offers keyless entry.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! Also thank you for the kind comments about Liza! She is a valuable asset to our team! We will be sure to pass your comments onto her! You had rated us low on all other areas, would you mind sharing what happened and what we could have done to earn a 5 in the other areas? Thank you. Nick Email: Nicholas.villegas2@hilton.com

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Pros: Nice white bed, near airport with free shuttle, nice modern decor, spacious cardio gym, decent standard Hampton Inn breakfast (hot scrambled eggs/omletts/sausage/oatmeal/waffles; cold cereal/yogurt/fruit; muffins. Helpful and friendly staff. Charming, family-owned (I think), retro-style diner next door that serve (unexpectedly) delicious comfort food--super convenient!

Con: basic TV remote with no on-screen guide.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple