“A great place for a different kind of lunch or breakfast”

Katherine's French Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #3 of 42 Bakeries in Denver
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2015

If you are tired of the boring Colorado generic lunch or the chain restaurants then you should stop in here. I came with my wife to celebrate our 31st anniversary. Im not from France and have not been there so cannot comment on authenticity but we really enjoyed the food. It was very different from the usual fare and of excellent quality. We tried an omlete and quiche. Both were really tasty and the greens with the quiche were especially memorable. I liked that servings were modest, not requiring a tray sized plate, but not too small either. We got take away desserts for the whole family and they were excellent as well. Service was good even though the restaurant was full. This isn't a cheap place but the food was up to the price in my opinion and it was a nice venue as well. P.S. - the coffee was excellent too

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I really like this little cafe. It is a small, intimate atmosphere with a great menu. We have eaten there for breakfast, (which is served all day by the way) lunch, and an afternoon cappucino. Always a good experience. The food is always fresh & well prepared.
I might mention that this little cafe also serves a great selection of wines & of course some pretty awesome pastries.
The service is good & we have always been thanked for coming whenever we leave.
I highly recommend this little neighborhood cafe.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

We have been here several times before, and have always been pleased. You can come in and order from their bakery counter, or you can sit down and order a meal from the menu and wait staff. Their service has always been outstanding, and the food likewise. The other day I had the Farmer's Market Omelet and my wife had the Apple and Brie Omelet....both were very tasty. The other great thing about this restaurant is that they offer their whole menu, including Breakfast, all day long! We also topped our meal off with a couple of tarts from their Bakery Counter....great choice!

Reviewed 8 June 2015

What a gem. Had a nice visit with a friend here. I had a delightful vanilla latte and we ordered a few desserts. They were wonderful and I really liked the staff there. Both the server and the manager/possibly the owner were great. I will be back for breakfast or another early afternoon treat.

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

The shop is a little loud when the place is full, but the yogurt parfait comes with great fresh blueberries and blackberries, plus homemade granola and organic yogurt lightly sweetened. Very tasty + gracious service + modest price = I'll be back.