“Best ever”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th & Champa
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Just ate the Lamb Corma and hubby had the Chicken Tikka. Was really good.
Had Indian food all around the world. Would rate the corma up there. Keena naan was also nice.
Would go back to this restaurant!

Harman B, Owner at Little India Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you Caron for stopping in and your great review - see us again soon! Harman/Owner

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Had the chicken masala and lamb masala. Delicious!! Garlic naan was tasty too. Walking distance to hotels in downtown.

Harman B, Owner at Little India Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for visiting us Stafford, glad to hear you enjoyed the food - stop in again soon! Harman/Owner

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I ordered lunch take out (a 5-7 minute walk to Convention Center). The butter chicken entree ran about $17 and had basmati rice. The meal was very filling and almost enough for two people to share. Despite ordering take out, they didn't give me any utensils or napkins.

Harman B, Owner at Little India Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for ordering take out from us. Glad to hear we filled you up and so sorry we missed the utensils. Visit us again soon! Harman/Owner

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here last night and I already want to go back. I was a little worried because they weren't that busy at 7pm on a Saturday but that was foolish. The food was amazing! I had the chicken tiki masala. Loved it! Also tried the chicken curry and loved that too. My husband got the spicy one that started with a V. He liked it but I don't do spicy. He recommended mixing the masala with his dish. The naan was also tasty! I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Meghan M

Thank you for visiting us Meghan and for the great review - come back soon! Harman/Owner

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Very good food, generous portions, excellent naan, great service and very good prices. Very happy to have found this restaurant.

Harman B, Owner at Little India Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for visiting us Julian and the great review - stop in again soon! Harman/Owner

Been to Little India Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!