Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
EmbassySuites.comUS$215
PricelineUS$215
Hotels.comUS$215
Expedia.comUS$215
FindHotelUS$213
ZenHotels.comUS$242
1,405 results
All reviews happy hour the manager's reception made to order breakfast next morning denver international airport an early flight complimentary breakfast living room other hotels one night stay definitely stay here again shuttle dia atrium proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A storm at the airport made us miss a connecting flight so we ended up staying at the Embassy suites. Be warned that though they advertise having an airport shuttle, it is a van that seats about 14 people & it is shared with 5 to 7 other hotels! There must’ve been 100 people on the curb so it took over an hour before there was room on a shuttle to take us. At first they only had one running. Then they called in 2 other drivers and even then, we had to wait on the fourth shuttle before getting a ride. Uber is available but was $32-$60. Because there were four of us with bags, we would’ve had to go the $60 route. So the shuttle saves money but I’m not sure all that time was worth it.
Once at the hotel, we took the elevator up to our room. It smelled strongly of weed. Welcome to CO! *eye roll*
There is a nicely sized, warm, indoor pool and a good-sized outside hot tub that is open until midnight.
The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was as if COVID-19 never happened – the best we’ve had in 15 mo.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank faithh925
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed the night before a road trip to the four corners area. Excellent stay. Good check in. Very clean and nice rooms with two free bottles of water for rewards guests. Happy hour for two hours with wine, beer, and house well drinks in the large lobby. Packaged chips. A comfortable place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank frugalarnie
Reviewed 28 April 2021

We booked an excellent “stay and park” rate before flying out of Denver the next morning. I’ve stayed in 22 different hotels since the pandemic started. This was the very first time I had seen a hot, buffet breakfast in the past year! Evening managers reception with two free drinks per person. An open pool and hot tub. I was so impressed. Took the shuttle the next morning. It was on time and had no problems reserving three spaces the night before. I will absolutely book this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank sfinnegan2021
Reviewed 27 April 2021

Been to Denver several times. This time I came up to do some photography. My last visit my hotel was just a bit too far out. So this time I opted for a place closer to the airport. The Embassy Suite DEN Airport is only about 10 minutes from the airport.

It is a developing area with lots of similar hotels, but NOT a lot of eating options nearby. The Village Inn (breakfast and bakery) and McDonald's are very close to the hotel.

1. Surroundings- Mainly other middle level hotels similar to the Embassy Suite.

2. My room- I applaud Hilton Hotels for their serious take on providing Covid precautions. After the room has been cleaned and sanitized, they put an adhesive paper badge on your room door. It will only be torn off when you open the door.

3. Bed- I thoroughly inspect any bed I sleep in. This place was definitely well maintained and the bed was comfortable.

4. Room size- It was quite large and was more than adequate for its space and its upkeep.

5. Staff- Seemed professional enough.

6. Breakfast- They have a hot breakfast. It is served by the kitchen staff, so you can't just pick over the food. I remember bacon, eggs, sausage, sausage and gravy (yuck), fruit, french toast, cereal and a juice dispenser. Oh yes, they had waffles and they were good.

7. They are strict on checkout- Normally I can usually get until 2pm. Not here! If you want more time than that you must pay for it. 1pm, is their deadline.

8. They 'charge' for parking here! It is either $11 or $12 a day with in and out privileges.

Time to places.
-Rocky Mountain Park's closet entrance is about an hour and 40 minutes. That's about 76 miles.
-Downtown Denver is about 30 minutes away, about 19 miles.
- Colorado Spring is a little more than an hour away, about 71 miles.

I did not take photos of the hotel this time. I did take photos of some places I visited while there in Denver. Take a look.

2  Thank Lifetraveler001
Reviewed 25 April 2021

We loved this hotel! I called 9 Denver Hilton properties and this was the only one with a hot breakfast in spite of their websites advertising one. The breakfast was amazing compared to other hotels that serve cold bagged breakfasts now, blaming covid. We were offered a warm waffle, real eggs scrambled, bacon, sausage patties, oatmeal, biscuits, gravy, yogurt, bananas, apples, & oranges. The drink station was self-serve. We loved the diamond-member snack bag with popcorn and skittles. Every evening (including weekends) from 5-7:30, free drinks are served at the bar with a friendly bartender. If you want chips, get them early because they ran out quickly and weren't restocked. Parking is $11/day but diamond members get free parking! All of the employees were friendly and informative. The room didn't look newly renovated, but it was clean and the king-size bed was comfortable with great pillows. The sofa bed was already made with sheets & blanket while the pillows were easy to find. The separate bedroom/living room was a nice surprise and we appreciated the late checkout at 1pm. The maid didn't even bother us before we checked out. The only complaint I have is that you can hear your neighbors a little bit and the noise from their shower was pretty loud. We could also hear the noise coming up to the 6th floor from the atrium, but it wasn't extremely loud. I read bad reviews about the shuttle, but we saw it leaving when we checked out. I'll give it a try next time.

Room tip: I think a room on a higher floor (5th-7th) would be the most quiet