“Delicious food and vodka tasting experience ”

Red Square Euro Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Square Euro Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #244 of 3,125 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$21 - US$35
Cuisines: French, Russian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 15 th
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Got a Travelzoo coupon to go here for dinner and had the blinchiki for starter, lamb and sea bass for dinner and the panacotta for dessert. It was delicious! Would highly recommend it. My husband tried a horseradish vodka and honey vodka which was fun and tasty. Good value for money and I would definitely go back here again. Thanks Travelzoo for helping us find this gem!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We have a Travel Zoo coupon which made dinner for two with drinks come in at a total cost of about $75 with tax and tip. That is a really good deal for a restaurant of this caliber. Nice vegetarian dumpling to start then I had beef stroganoff like no other. It was a big ribeye steak medium rare with the stroganoff mushroom sauce with mashed potatoes. My wife had the Grilled Long Island Duck Breast, both were large portions. We had a special apple dessert that is hard to describe but impressively presented (see picture). The service was wonderful with an older gentleman offering very good advice and descriptions. We were a little tired the night we went and not that hungry so we took a good deal of the large portions home.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious meal...steak tartare prepared to perfection with colossal capers! We even learned a little Russian language from our waiter!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We found Red Square in Writers Square while walking around on a Sunday afternoon after a matinee. There are not a great many choices in wines or courses but what they do have is expertly chosen and prepared. Our wines were great. Salads were unusual with fresh peas and in one case, burrata cheese. I chose the appetizer mussels for my entree and my husband had duck breast. Both were excellent as was the homemade baguette. Even though we sat outside, service was timely and pleasant. Didn't have a vodka drink but after looking at previous reviews, this would be a great place to experiment with some of their vodkas. This place tucked away off the street was not crowded on a Sunday night.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

My family and I were in Larimer Square and got assaulted by a sudden hail storm. We ducked into this place for cover, and what a pleasant surprise.
We had wonderful cocktails and teas, and enjoyed ourselves long after the storm passed.