“Very good burgers, reasonable prices!”
Review of My Brother's Bar

Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Highland
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I visited this place twice during my vacation in Denver. I loved their burgers and the garden is nice too.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

So we stopped before pre season game. Looked like a great stop heard great things. Well we r not happy. Took almost an hour to get our food. They claimed they had a new cook. On a Saturday really. Our waitress was great and bought our drinks. When we finally got our food it was good but not worth the wait.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Just a great place to hang out. The burgers are amazing and the drinks good and fairly cheap. Staff is always engaging and just an all around great place - its been there forever because it has a loyal following.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Awesome spot! This historic bar has a fantastic patio and great burgers. Decently priced, but FYI their small fries are definitely small.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The food is good the hotess is really nice but the service is pretty bad Justice was waitress, no smile, she get the wrong size of drink and charge us for it. She need it to send other people because she was hurt. It was pretty bad. I will go back for the food not for the service.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to My Brother's Bar? Share your experiences!