“ Tried and Tested!”

Ranked #507 of 3,104 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Family owned and operated since 1979. When I think of Greek food Souvlaki and tzatziki sauce...... this is the first place that comes to mind. They also serve a wonderful breakfast. Portions are huge and the service is fast and friendly. Very popular among the locals of Denver. Reasonable price for a quality meal. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to this place since I was a kid. I learned at a young age that the Gyros is the way to go. I decided to bring my 2 kiddos and and a couple of their friends for lunch. Although they didn't take my advice on the Gyros, they ate every bite of their food. The only words that came out of their mouth were "Amazing!" and "Can we come back tomorrow?" I'm sure they will become lifers, just like me!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've read the raves about this place and can't agree with them at all. The hummus was chunky and grainy instead of smooth and creamy. The gyros meat had an off flavor to it that was unpleasant and I didn't care for it. Service was friendly and courteous, so at least that was nice. My husband's souvlaki tasted all right but I would rather go elsewhere for better tasting gyros.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have been eating Sunday breakfast here for well over two decades. My standard is the breakfast combo. I LOVE the pancakes, French toast, and the restaurant has its own wonderful hot sauce for fried potatoes, eggs and bacon.
This place is a no frills joint, but it is a favorite for Denver locals and serves really good breakfast and salads. The breakfast burrito is a popular choice.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Great customer service, old diner atmosphere, fun place. Family run business.
We both had the Gyro sandwich & loved it. Big portions, wow!