“Monthly lunch”

Ranked #507 of 3,104 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Great sampler!!! Love it here. Waitresses are fantastic. Food always we come every month.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

same old place, same servers, hard to find parking . good cheap food . gyros are always great and never dry

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I got Buds Greek salad with gyro meat & it did not disappoint! It's more than enough food for 2. I will definitely be returning for another.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Family owned and operated since 1979. When I think of Greek food Souvlaki and tzatziki sauce...... this is the first place that comes to mind. They also serve a wonderful breakfast. Portions are huge and the service is fast and friendly. Very popular among the locals of Denver. Reasonable price for a quality meal. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to this place since I was a kid. I learned at a young age that the Gyros is the way to go. I decided to bring my 2 kiddos and and a couple of their friends for lunch. Although they didn't take my advice on the Gyros, they ate every bite of their food. The only words that came out of their mouth were "Amazing!" and "Can we come back tomorrow?" I'm sure they will become lifers, just like me!