“Sweet potato masala fantastic”
Review of India Oven

India Oven
Ranked #626 of 3,301 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Sublime Indian and Nepalese buffet in an ornately decorated space. The food is lovely, especially the saag paneer, sweet potato masala, kheer pudding, and hot buttery naan. Highly recommend for a fun lunch or dinner out.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Located in a strip mall next to a movie theater, this little gem might not catch your eye, but it serves some of the best Indian food I've had in the Denver-metro area. They might have offered a menu, but why bother with that when you can enjoy a great selection of Indian cuisine at the generous buffet. There were several dishes there that I'd never had before (sorry, I didn't write down the names) and best of all was the coconut vegetable soup. I went back for seconds and would have gone for round three if I hadn't been so full!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I've been going to India Oven for years now. It has held up over time and is still one of my favorite restaurants in Denver. It is tucked back in the shopping center behind the Sprouts grocery store. I like that the buffet always lots of options including fruit for dessert.

1  Thank Karl G
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

We have been going to this place since we moved into area 8 years ago. I take my kids twice a month or more often if we can.

Buffet is great, we love chicken dishes, rice, naan bread (brought to table) and spinach. Great fruit items and sauces.

Staff is very polite and it's very relaxed no one hovering.

Did have one not so clean bathroom experience - but gave it another chance since we missed it so much.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Great selection. They are one of the few Indian food restaurants that serve buffet at dinner time. Most only do lunch buffet.

Been to India Oven? Share your experiences!