“Nice bar”

Quebec Bistro
Ranked #1,403 of 3,104 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The beer there is very good and I like the food too. I am warmly welcomed by the bartenders, which make me very happy there.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We have had the buffet and a one egg breakfast. The buffet is great for people that want to eat a lot. It is $13.00. The one egg breakfast has one egg your style and a nice size bowl of fruit with toast $6.00. Coffee is free with buffet otherwise $3.00. Can get it free outside of restaurant. The wait staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I did. And I was sorry.
I didn't find any onion.
The broth was maybe a miserable thimble full.
They loaded up the croutons which made this a bread soup.
I explored this soup enough to know I didn't want to continue trying to eat more.

This bar/restaurant is attached to the Holiday Inn-Stapelton. I stayed three nights at the hotel but only tried the food once.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

We were there for a conference and were able to take advantage of the restaurant for lunch and happy hour. You need to try the popcorn shrimp! Service was great!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Breakfast was good, but the price was just very high. I recommend purchasing the breakfast with your room reservation

1  Thank bsf80