“Reasonable prices, good food”

Heaven Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #649 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had a birthday lunch here the other day. I ordered the Combo Lo Mein. My friend ordered the Happy Family. We both chose the fried rice. We had soup (she had hot & sour, for a slight extra charge I had wonton). My soup could have been a little hotter temperature-wise but it wasn't a big deal. We were given a bowl of fried wonton strips to munch on while we waited for our meals. Our orders were served on a BIG plate and there was plenty of delicious food including an egg roll and one cheese wonton - enough to bring some home for an extra snack. The service was friendly and efficient. The ambience was very nice and I completely enjoyed the meal. I'm looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

My son and I stopped there for lunch. It is beautiful and clean inside. The food was delicious and very fairly priced. I ordered the Chicken Chow-mien, it was fresh and the flavor was super.We both got the Won ton soup. These servings were huge and we could have easily shared , but we wanted to try something so we could each taste it. My son got the garlic/butter shrimp...wow how good that was also. You must try this place.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We have never been disappointed. One of my pet peeves is when the music and atmosphere do not match the food. This place rocks!

My wife almost always has the Mango Chicken. I am more diverse.

Good hot and sour - and egg drop soups. I don't like egg rolls anywhere but my wife says these are the best.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have frequented this place often when I'm in town. Enjoy their soup and the Mongolian beef. The gen two chix is very good. Only problem I've ever had is I do not care for their egg rolls. This is a very good place to eat for families or business. Presidents and governors have dined there.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Owners are very nice and the food is good. you get a lot for your money. He also does food for famous political people the photos are on the walls