“Good chicken chow mein”

Ranked #637 of 3,300 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My original favorite Chinese restaurant recently closed. This place has a very good chicken chow mein and wantons. I think the only thing that would make this restaurant better in my opinion, would be if they delivered.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling for sightseeing in CO, we were craving Chinese and found this sudgested on Trip Advisor. The Pu pu platter is minimum of 2 people, and 6.50 per person. Essential, it cimes with enjoy food that eavh person gets 1 items. The staff was extremly friendly and accomodating. Nice authentic looking dinning room with lots of comfy booth seating

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The new location in Brighton has been nicely renovated. The staff was friendly, the food was delicious. This will be my new "go to" place in Brighton.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

They have really good chinese food that I always know I can count on. This location is a bit old and could really use an update - but I always enjoy the food. You will probably see the owner going around greeting people and chatting.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had a birthday lunch here the other day. I ordered the Combo Lo Mein. My friend ordered the Happy Family. We both chose the fried rice. We had soup (she had hot & sour, for a slight extra charge I had wonton). My soup could have been a little hotter temperature-wise but it wasn't a big deal. We were given a bowl of fried wonton strips to munch on while we waited for our meals. Our orders were served on a BIG plate and there was plenty of delicious food including an egg roll and one cheese wonton - enough to bring some home for an extra snack. The service was friendly and efficient. The ambience was very nice and I completely enjoyed the meal. I'm looking forward to going back soon.

Been to Heaven Dragon Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!