“Good food”

FelFel Mediterranean
Ranked #322 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Grill
Description: In a word, "fresh" best describes the Mediterranean cuisine at Fel Fel. We challenge you to rethink the concept of comfort food by offering a deviation from deep fried fare laden with preservatives. True comfort comes from knowing you consumed a meal that not only tastes good, but is good for you. We take pride in the preparation of our meals. Our menu accommodates vegan and gluten free diets -complementing your efforts to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Select from an assortment of mouthwatering choices including: Shawarma, Kebabs, Baba Ghanoush, Fattoush, Mediterranean Salad, Falafel, Tabbouleh and more. We guarantee everything is made from scratch. Savor meat that has been marinated and slow roasted on a vertical skewer. Watch pita bread rise before your eyes in our dome oven and enjoy the aroma of homemade pastries. Whatever you're craving, we have something to please your palate. Fel Fel was developed with family in mind. You'll notice great attention to the detail of the design our restaurant and commitment to customer service. We understand that dining is a collective experience and we do our very best to exceed your expectations.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This place serves good Mediterranean food that is every bit worth the price. Outside seating is also available.ordered a chicken kebab and lamb shawarma dinner plate, both were yummy!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I went here for the first time last August (2018). This is a nice looking, contemporary "order at the counter" type of experience (similar to Chipotle) but with a very nice sit down, dining area. I ordered the falafel set and my wife had the lamb shawarma set. The falafel was really good, rating at about 8/10. My set also came with a side of baba ganoush (8/10), fatoush (7/10), rice (8/10 but a very small helping), and a piece of pocket bread (9/10). The bread was *amazing* - fresh and great texture. The fatoush was a bit of a disappointment. This was not "real" fatoush but more like a garden salad, but with kind of a tasty pomegranate dressing. However, there was not any toasted bread at all (this is fatoush?). So basically, it was more of a watered-down, americanized version I guess.

Don't get me wrong, all the food was still very good and we were stuffed. However, other than the bread, I would say that Saaj is a slightly superior place than fel fel. Regardless, it is still a very good quality place and I would go back again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The food here is very fresh and the taste was outstanding. My daughter chose the place as we were travelling through town and she could have not picked a better place. The restaurant is very clean, the staff is helpful and answered all my family's questions. Wished this place was a chain as it would be great to see in my neck of the woods.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

And great prices and excellent service too. My daughter insisted we stop here on our cross country move, no regrets. There were 5 of us and I think we ordered some of everything, no regrets. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration but everything we did order was very good - gyros, hummus, salad, shawarma, all good. Healthy, fresh, delicious. Baklava to go please! Would go out of my way to stop here.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This is mediterranean fast food restaurant specializing in healthy spit roasted meats and salads. The staff are very helpful and can accommodate special orders. Great desserts too. Good place for lamb, pita, and salads. Traditional items like hummus and falafels also. Very clean and efficiently managed.

Date of visit: April 2018