“Nice place to enjoy lunch inside or outside”
Review of Rendezvous

Rendezvous
Ranked #944 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 28 September 2016

The grape salad is especially good but they also offer the option of 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 salad or 1/2 soup and 1/2 sandwich or 1/2 of each - nice.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here after visiting the Colorado History Center and had a mixed impression. My husband ordered a hamburger with fries and thought they were great. The burger had a big juicy patty. The bun was toasted. All good on his order.
I ordered the Thai beef salad. After waiting quite a long time, they brought me the wrong salad. The server rolled his eyes at me and went back to fix it. We wAited another 15 minutes and I decided to ask for a to go box as we were running late by then. This was met by another eye role. I could understand his behavior if the place was packed. Quite the opposite. We were one of three parties in there and there were at least 5 staff members wandering around doing very little. With better management this could be a good place to stop.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

We were attending a conference at History Colorado and decided to grab breakfast at the onsite restaurant. The breakfast sandwich was great! They also have Dazbog coffee/lattes, yogurt/fruit, and other breakfast options. The lunch menu looked good, too.

1  Thank sharonwH7168KL
Reviewed 29 January 2016

After visiting the Art Museum we were hungry and the restaurant at the museum was packed. We went just around the corner to the Rendezvous. They had a good selection of Salads, Sandwiches and Wraps. Although not fancy the food was very good and relatively reasonably priced (my panini with a couple meats and roasted veggies was $9). My wife forgot to tell them she did not want cheese on her salad and they took it back and replaced it without questions. I would recommend for lunch if you are in the Capital/Art Museum area in Denver

2  Thank Farqman
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Nothing gourmet here, and very inattentive staff
We had to ask three different people to clean the table, when it was finally done we still had to move to a cleaner table. The kale salad had little to no kale in it. The soup of the day had curdled. The salad of the day was too sport to even take a picture of, very disappointing.

2  Thank Sarah D