“Pleasant venue, attentive and courteous service”
Review of Rendezvous

Rendezvous
Ranked #1,516 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Stopped here for lunch after spending the morning at the Denver Art Museum. Yes, this cafe is located at the HISTORY museum, but you can use the cafe without paying admission for the history museum, and its just a block from the art museum.

The staff at this cafe are very attentive and courteous. The selections are fine for lunch. I had a nice Reuben (fresh ingredients, etc). Prices are okay, relatively speaking, for this downtown area.

The facility is bright and clean and nicely designed.

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here. But if I was visiting the downtown museums again, I would stop here for lunch. It's convenient and pleasant, the service is excellent and the food is good.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We had wholewheat wraps packed with healthy salad and chicken. The cafe was spotless, bathrooms clean, and staff very friendly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

The grape salad is especially good but they also offer the option of 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 salad or 1/2 soup and 1/2 sandwich or 1/2 of each - nice.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here after visiting the Colorado History Center and had a mixed impression. My husband ordered a hamburger with fries and thought they were great. The burger had a big juicy patty. The bun was toasted. All good on his order.
I ordered the Thai beef salad. After waiting quite a long time, they brought me the wrong salad. The server rolled his eyes at me and went back to fix it. We wAited another 15 minutes and I decided to ask for a to go box as we were running late by then. This was met by another eye role. I could understand his behavior if the place was packed. Quite the opposite. We were one of three parties in there and there were at least 5 staff members wandering around doing very little. With better management this could be a good place to stop.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

We were attending a conference at History Colorado and decided to grab breakfast at the onsite restaurant. The breakfast sandwich was great! They also have Dazbog coffee/lattes, yogurt/fruit, and other breakfast options. The lunch menu looked good, too.

1  Thank shwrigh