Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$95
  • Breakfast included
US$216
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$132
Hyatt.com
US$206
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
US$96
Doubletree.com
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$189
US$301
  • Pool
All reviewscourtyard by marriottmountain viewnice hotelfront desk staffbreakfast buffetbusiness tripconvenient locationpool and hot tubroom was largewould stay againexcellent stayeasy accessomeletdulobbystarbucksdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We prefer a suite with the kids for space purposes. We flew into Denver late on day, in route to Aspen. We opted to stay a night here, as it was the closest Marriott with an available suite to the airport. It is a new hotel, so very clean and nice. It also had a pool and hot tub, which helped me keep the key de occupied that evening! They offer great social/food activities and evening wine and beer. The breakfast buffet was nice, since my kids wake up hungry! Overall good stay with spacious rooms and nice amenities.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
newbusinesstraveler, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Emily K,

Thank you for your review of the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek. I am glad you were able to enjoy our Bistro, and the kids were able to utilize our indoor pool and hot tub. We hope to see you again when your plans bring you back to the area.

Best Regards,
Jason

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

First I’m confused by the “Cherry Creek”in the name! It is not in a great part of Cherry Creek... if in Cherry Creek at all. It’s location leaves a lot to be desired. No restaurants close enough to walk to. Not a neighborhood at all.
Secondly, no breakfast was included and the offerings were overpriced.
On checking in I asked if there was a restaurant and was told yes. But to call it a restaurant is totally misleading. There is food but you call down and then pick it up.
Its a 3 star hotel with 5 star prices for food and bar.
The pool was ok but the hot tub , which is in the pool, foamed up like crazy and grossed me out about the whole pool and hot tub. All that foam means the chemicals aren’t balanced.
I liked the room fine and the bed was comfortable and the pillows were great and the sheets did not reek of clorox which is so common.
We had a quiet room on the back of the hotel.
I got a good price on hotel tonight but even with a good price I would likely not stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DTen
jason c, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dten,

Thank you for your review of our property. If you would like to contact the hotel directly we would be happy to further discuss your previous stay.

Best Regards,
Jason

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a joke. This is the second time I’ve stayed there and it’s horrific. First time I stayed my room key didn’t work. The alarm woke us up at 1am blasting. The housekeeping staff were relentless from 9 am on at least 9 times. The front desk staff called us and complained about our service dog. Second time, here we go again with housekeeping starts at 9 am again then knocking twice on the hour every hour until we leave. Then I look at my bill and I was charged for two nights instead of one. No one has called me back after complaining twice!! Stay elsewhere. There are many other options in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
jason c, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Kendra B,

Thank you for your review of the Courtyard. I am so sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. If you would like to contact the hotel directly, I would be happy to discuss your stay with you.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This Courtyard is in a great location. Stayed there for a 3 day business trip and even with bad traffic it was only about 20 minutes from downtown. Then at night, a host of restuarants ws avaialable of all types and price levels all within a more or two. And I really appreciate a nice, friendly hotel bar. This Courtyard has one with a young lady who was very pleasant. Small, but usefuly enough exercise facility.

Clean. Friendly staff. I recommend

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff as in most Marriott properties. Checking in was easy as well as checking out. Starbucks coffee so I was good. I always ask for a high floor and that’s I received. Quiet and slept quite good after a long day at work.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business