“Best place and great staff.”

Residence Inn Denver City Center
Ranked #42 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Our first Thanksgiving holiday was the best. Ben and the other staff was so polite and helpful. Rooms were clean and quite for my family of 5.
It will be a experience we shall never it was easy location to travel within 60 to 100 miles to different cities. The closeness to the airport was great. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: Inside rooms
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
RIDenverGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Terry C,
Thank you for choosing the spend your holiday travel time at the Residence Inn Denver City Center. We are very proud of our team, Big Ben and more, with the genuine hospitality that they provide to every guest, every stay. I'm pleased that our spacious suites exceeded your expectations and I could not agree with you more that our location is advantageous to all the local area attractions. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Recently stayed here for three nights. Easy to book through Marriott, and accommodated my queries courteously via telephone before my stay. Location superb, within walking distance of main drag. Room was clean and comfortable, although perhaps in need of renovation, which, I understand, is on the way. Reasonably priced, given its central location. Breakfasts simple but adequate. Courteous front desk staff. Not cheap to park there, but I saw no cheaper alternatives. All in all, would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

baalh,
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent visit. Location is everything and ours is certainly one of the most convenient in the downtown Denver area. You are correct, we are very excited for our suite transformation which is sure to provide more modern accommodations to go along with our genuine hospitality. When you return, be sure to look for some our package rates, some of which include parking. We look forward to the chance to earn that fifth star!
Assuring you my best,

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Location is good, staff at the reception great, breakfast awful poor service, the toaster often burned bread and the smell was bad. Room was ok a bit out dated, heater very noisy. No cell signal in the room, complimentary internet slow.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
David S, Manager at Residence Inn Denver City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Stefano L,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. It is feedback like yours that helps push us in the right direction to ensure better service for our future guests. I am sorry that you found our Breakfast service to be unsatisfactory, and stayed in a Suite with a loud heater. I encourage you to contact me directly so that I may obtain more information on which Suite you were in, so that our Engineers could inspect the Heating unit further. I have shared this review with our Food and Beverage Team as well so that they can put on focus on enhancing their services.

I am pleased to share that we are currently undergoing a Renovation, so that our accommodations have a fresh, new modern appeal. I hope you offer us another opportunity the next time you're in the Mile High City to show you our improvements. Thank you again, for taking time to provide us your feedback, and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

David G. Schiltz
Assistant General Manager
303-248-9708

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Residence Inn Denver City Center has everything that you want: clean rooms, courteous, professional and friendly staff, and proximity to everything downtown. And, it has Kelly's Irish Pub. If you haven't spent a happy hour with Kelly, you haven't had a happy hour. I've been staying at this property for 9 or 10 years now. It's always great, and Kelly's is always the place to be for a drink, a snack, and a special bar keep who seems to remember everyone.

Room Tip: There are mountain view rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

757cliffordt,
We are humbled by your five star review! It is rewarding to hear when the fruits of our labor come to fruition and it appears that we once again exceeded your expectations. Our evening social, our happy hour and a half, provides a great way to unwind from long day and socialize with other guests and our friendly team. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay extraordinary!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was great with excellent staff. Alex at the front desk sorted everything out well. Location good just down road from convention center and 16th street which has a variety of food and other outlets

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RIDenverGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Ryan M,
Thank you very much for the five star review! I'm pleased that Alex and the rest of our team took great care of you. They are truly aimed a providing a genuine experience through first class hospitality. We look forward to another opportunity to exceed your expectations.