“Hidden Treasure in Denver--The Plimoth ”

The Plimoth Neighborhood Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
The Plimoth Neighborhood Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place and the food. I ordered the lamb curry and it was excellent. I'm never disappointed and I'm always pleased with the quality and creativity of the dishes presented. Our waiter Mitch is always a joy to see and an absolutely fabulous waiter. Can't wait to go back soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We visit The Plimoth several times a year and it is consistently excellent. Recent renovations have enlarged the indoor seating area, making it easier to get a reservation. The menu offers creative dishes, both in the first course and main course categories. Servings are generous enough that two small plates can easily make a full meal. The wine list is extensive, with enough variety of wines by the glass to easily make a choice. Some reviewers have commented on the noise level, which is high, and the tables are very close together. But that is not uncommon in Denver. The new dining room is backed by an open kitchen, which can be disconcerting for diners seated right in front of it. But the food and service are consistenly excellent, so we continue to patronize the place.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had date night at the plimoth and were so impressed with every detail! This restaurant is exceptional. Farm to table, local, organic food and local spirits. I had Colorado lamb with mint and my husband had smoked lamb tenderloin (14 ounces)! Our new favorite restaurant! Better than Barolo Grill. I rarely give five stars but this deserves five! Amazing.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Though the menu is very limited, have no fear that you won't have a splendid meal. Delightful creative.dishes. But this is definitely $$$$, not mid-range pricing.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Wonderful restaurant. Went here with my wife and we received some friendly hospitality form all the staff here. The food here is Modern French cuisine. has a really good selection of wines on the menu. I enjoyed the Crispy Chicken.