“Perfect Rainy Day and great soup to go along with it.”
Review of DuckSoup

DuckSoup
Ranked #435 of 3,103 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I was downtown Denver when it started to rain just about the time I was looking for something for lunch so right there on 16th Street was a place called DuckSoup. So I ducked in and got a cup of the Buffalo Chili. They had a special going on so got a free drink to go along with. And a bit of a bigger surprise in that they had gluten free bread. And it was great bread. Staff brought it out to me hot and it was amazing dipped into my Chili. Perfect way to spend lunch on a rainy day.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

The soups were fresh and hot. My fave was the Thai coconut curry. The kale and spinach salad was yummy too! Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

They have a wide variety of freshly made soups & I loved that they waited until serving to add in items that would get mushy if in the soup all day (ingredients like noodles, sweet potato, mushrooms). I had the Thai curry soup which was phenomenal. So flavorful and filling! My friend had the 3- cheese grilled cheese sandwich and thought it was fantastic. Very quick and friendly service. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Stop in for a quick bite to eat. Before you walked in you could smell an amazing aroma coming out the door. Their soups looked wonderful and their selection was cool and different. I choose the ham and Brie cheese sandwich. The bread was nice and toasty and the cheese was warm and gooey. They also offer other food items. I will be going back before I leave. Well worth the stop.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Very small lunch spot that offers various soups and sandwiches. The soups change daily, so if you are hankering for a particular soup, it might not be there on some days. The service is quick, the food is good. Right across the street from the Downtown Sheraton.