“Great Steaks”
Review of Elway's

Elway's
Reserve with OpenTable
Elway's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st & University
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Steak prepared just right with wonderful aroma and flavor. Staff is very engaged and helpful. We did not have a reservation but was seated in the bar area quickly. I can't say enough about the steak, you have to try it for yourself.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

So my friend and I wanted to grab a great steak. The food at Elways was good but definitely not worth the price. I was disappointed. The service seemed somewhat scattered and we ended up waiting a long time during different parts of the meal. What also bothered me was that there was a dog in the restaurant and the owner of the dog actually took it across the room to another table. I would not place Elway's in the category of high end steakhouses in terms of ambience.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stopped here with a friend after a business conference. The atmosphere is upscale and relaxed, and the drinks and service were very good! The calamari was good, but a little heavy on olives and jalapenos and light on the calamari. Fries were excellent. Looking forward to going back and having a full dinner....

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I've been here several times over the years and it's convenient when I stay at the J.W. Marriott which is right across the street. It's a very popular hang-out for the local Cherry Creek crowd and can be very lively and crowded Thur-Sat. The ambiance is warm and inviting, the staff is friendly and efficient and the food is always good, but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Four of us had lunch there and the vote was unanimous- all four of our sandwiches were delicious. I had the smashburger and it was one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. It came with a side dish of pasta salad which was ok. My partner had the grouper sandwich which he said was excellent and two cousins had club sandwiches and said theirs were as well. The portions are huge and very filling. The ambience was very nice and what we all commented on was how easy it was to have a conversation because there was no loud music playing and it was just a peacefully quiet dining room. Our waitress was excellent too. Four thumbs up from our group all the way around. Give Elway’s a try.

Been to Elway's? Share your experiences!