“Quarterback Sneak!”
Review of Elway's

Elway's
Reserve with OpenTable
Elway's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 3,111 Restaurants in Denver
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st & University
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

What a great dinner we had! I am so surprised at the quality of the food! I was hoping it was going to be good and it was! A lot of these steakhouses are skimpy on everything but not here. The fried shrimp appetizers were huge and cooked perfectly. And those crab cake balls were scrumptious. For dinner the filet was cooked as I requested and then those scalloped potato’s I am still dreaming about! Fantastic job Mr. Elway. I will be back when I come they Denver again. Thanks for the great meal.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This was my third visit to Elway's, Cherry Creek and it is consistently good. It is a very elegant, subdued setting for a private lunch. My 'John Elway's favourite burger' from the 'sandwiches' menu was terrific - medium as requested. The burger is prime Wagyu meat, and very tasty indeed. There is a good wine list and service is refined and efficient. Recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Steak prepared just right with wonderful aroma and flavor. Staff is very engaged and helpful. We did not have a reservation but was seated in the bar area quickly. I can't say enough about the steak, you have to try it for yourself.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

So my friend and I wanted to grab a great steak. The food at Elways was good but definitely not worth the price. I was disappointed. The service seemed somewhat scattered and we ended up waiting a long time during different parts of the meal. What also bothered me was that there was a dog in the restaurant and the owner of the dog actually took it across the room to another table. I would not place Elway's in the category of high end steakhouses in terms of ambience.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stopped here with a friend after a business conference. The atmosphere is upscale and relaxed, and the drinks and service were very good! The calamari was good, but a little heavy on olives and jalapenos and light on the calamari. Fries were excellent. Looking forward to going back and having a full dinner....

Been to Elway's? Share your experiences!