“Great buffet!”

Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Ranked #303 of 3,137 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Description: Yak and Yeti Restaurants are full service restaurants, featuring award winning Indian food and beer, made right on other premises. You will love our comfortable atmosphere; great for lunch, after work drinks with friends, dinner with the family but also special enough for just that certain someone.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

A great selection of food from India, Nepal and Tibet - vegetables Korma (cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms and more in a delicious curry sauce), saag (a spinach dish), tandoori chicken, chili chicken, curry chicken, 2 or 3 kinds of rice, soups, a small salad bar that has great desserts as well (rice pudding, mango pudding and Shakarni - yogurt, slices of banana and cinnamon), and much more.. Healthy and tasty makes this hard to beat!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This was a great restaurant. We got the buffet which had samosas, saag, butter chicken, spicy chicken, golden rice, coconut soup, carrot pudding, and chicken and vegetable soup. There were many other things I can't remember that we tried as well, we got a little of everything. On top of that fresh naan was provided from our server, included with the buffet. Delicious food! The lunch price for the buffet was very nice as well, around $10 per person.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Quaint little restaurant on Hampden in Denver Co. The food was good but the buffet listed the Indian names so I had no clue what the food was until I tasted it. The waiter was attentive. It was hot outside and the restaurant was warmer than I liked. If you like Indian food this is your buffet. My companion loved the food and wants to return.
The carrot pudding was delicious.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

First time here, though I had been here when this restaurant was the Crystal Rose. Free parking in lot. Kind of a different set up, with a long winding staircase to the upper level. Lots of vegetarian options, as well as meat options, and I think they had vegan options. Not sure as I am not a vegan. Pretty spicy stuff, and lots of cheese (too much cheese for my taste). But a good selection if you like this sort of Indian/Nepalese food. Naan bread was excellent. Could have eaten a lot of it. Had some unusual drinks on the menu, and wine and beer, too. The servers did not know anything about the wine or drinks, which is something that can be worked on. But we did our best and managed to enjoy some adult beverages. Plan to return for lunch. I am interested to try some other things on the menu.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Try the buffet! The variety of food is terrific and the taste of all of it was excellent. The service was a bit slow; we didn't have just one server but several so we weren't sure whom to ask for what. I had to stand up to get the bill. Also, we got a booth along the wall and there was zero circulation - too warm for 2 of us in May, the third person was comfortable in shorts.