US$140
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$268
Doubletree.com
US$175
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$245
US$188
US$152
US$143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$132
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$419
US$377
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree shuttlevillage innshuttle servicefree breakfastcentral denverrockies gamehot breakfastcoors fielddecent hoteloatmealpepsi centerdowntown areastreet malluberconvention
Reviewed 6 November 2015

We stayed at this hotel at the end of our trip. The room was nice and clean with a great view of the city! We stayed just down from the Jason St. Mile High Comics location, so if your a comic book fan, I suggest this hotel for sure. I also saw a lot of people dressed for skiing here. The breakfast was far out for hotel quality. I rather enjoyed my stay and it was fairly inexpensive.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views when available.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Suzanne D, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Thank you David M. Comic book fans are always welcome at the Quality Inn. We appreciate your positive review and hope to see you again on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

This was an excellent hotel for the price.We were on the fifth floor,non-smoking. This clearly is an older hotel,but has been renovated in key areas..Betty Martinez was very out-going and chatted with us every time she saw us in the breakfast area. We had no issues other than one very uncooperative male desk clerk whom we learned to avoid. We stayed a week,used the shuttle frequently,it is an excellent service. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel is in an industrial area,no nearby convenience stores,etc. We would surely stay here again. One aside,the Ford shuttle van really needed some attention ,tires were so worn we questioned the safety,and it needed a wash inside and out.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We believe we offer a great value to our guests with our comfortable rooms at fair prices, free parking, free breakfast and a free shuttle ride to the city. We are pleased that you recognized Betty for the superior service she gives our guests. We know she is a treasure. Thank you for the feedback regarding the shuttle.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Everyone we interacted with was EXTRA helpful. We had a problem with the tv, and the maintenance staff & front desk were so nice and thoughtful in how they dealt with things (such a minor issue really.) This isn't a fancy hotel, but we were treated like royalty the entire time. The guest relations officer, Betty Martinez, helped us in the restaurant, she went and found something we asked about that wasn't on the buffet. I was just blown away with how everyone did their job. Thank you all for making our stay a really pleasant experience!!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Suzanne D, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

Thank you Anne R for sharing your stay experience at the QualityInn Denver, Our staff is dedicated to exceeding service expectations for our guests. It is so nice to hear when we suceed. We hope you will return and stay again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Upon arrival, I was asked to sign in for Choice Rewards, a rewards program which I have already signed for with my non work email. I handed my phone to the front desk lady to have her copy the number and she copied my regular work email and signed me for the same program without my consent. Same lady also charged me twice for the same stay. I have called and left messages to the hotel manager and so far have not heard back form her. Very disappointed. I am sure what the front desk lady did is highly illegal.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Angie P

We are sorry you were disappointed with your stay with us. We apologize for any misunderstandings and communication problems.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

My sisters and I stayed here recently. For the price, I didn't expect much. We checked in late and our toilet was running, but we decided to wait until morning to ask someone to look at it. In the morning, we went down for breakfast, which actually had a great selection and the food was on par with Denny's. At breakfast we were approached by Betty, a member of guest services. She checked in on us, without being prompted, and asked if there was anything we needed. We mentioned the toilet and had someone at our room to look at it within 5 minutes. Customer service was great! The location is great if you're heading downtown (they also have a shuttle). Our room was very clean and we even had a nice view of downtown off in the distance.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Suzanne D, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Thank you Samantha K. We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. Our staff is dedicated to providing superior guest service. We hope you will return and stay again. Best Regards.