Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$244
US$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$220
US$211
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

All reviewsfree shuttlevillage innshuttle servicefree breakfastcentral denverhot breakfastcoors fielddecent hotelpepsi centeroatmealdowntown areastreet mallconvention centeruberrockies
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was there in November 3, 2017, it was cold times in Denver, it did even snow and had ice on the roads, the hotel had no heaters in the rooms, they know they need to but never fournished any heaters as promised me. I had to change my room 1st cause the none smoking room had an awful smell, they upgraded me to a bigger room, but there was no heating system functioning in my room, it seems some have it, others do not. They promised me to bring a heater but never did. Breakfast was basic. They smoke in the elevator, marijuana and all kind of smokes. Horrible experience. Staff mainly snobby non chalent and rude. Location of hotel is out of nowhere, it is not central as they claim, you need a car.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Steve M, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

I apologize that we had some difficulties with our heating system on the days of your visit. The system has since been repaired. Regarding the "smoke everywhere" comment, people who smoke (irregardless of the product) tend to have the aroma of the smoke cling to their clothing We do not allow smoking anywhere in the hotel except in designated areas. Our apologies for your inconvenience. We do provide a complimentary shuttle service to Downtown Denver and to many of Denver's most popular tourist attractions. We hope that you will offer us another opportunity to exceed your guest standards.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

DELL!!!!! Dell our shuttle driver is an asset to this hotel. He drove us to down town Denver in the middle of the St. Patricks day parade and never once showed frustration or inpatience during the ride. He also saved my brother in law's phone when it was left in the shuttle. He is truely an amazing person

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, we are very proud to have team members of Dell's caliber caring for our guests. We hope to see you again soon. Take Care..

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived late. Our hot water did not work. After a long day of travel, all I wanted was a nice hot shower. Hot water not working
when I arrived and wasnt working in the morning. Very frustrating. Bathroom had mold and air conditioning didn’t work. I will not be staying at another hotel affiliated with this brand. Manager only apologized and said the hot water issue was because I was trying to use during peak time. I doubt 1:30 A.M. is a peak time for showering. Would not give me a discount on room for inconvenience. I will be sending a letter to corporate.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your note regarding the challenges that you encountered during your visit with us. I have brought the Hot Water issue to our manager's attention. I will also make certain that we revisit with our staff to see what other remedies we might make to assure the comfort of our guests. The hotel us undergoing a renovation of both physical plant and guest amenities. we will be converting into becoming a CLARION HOTEL by Choice Hotels in the Spring of 2018. we hope that you would offer us another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Take Care.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Horrific Experience! Rooms are ICE COLD with NO HEAT. Staff could care less. It took four hours and 4 complaints to get moved. By that time it was midnight my kids had fallen asleep and when we woke them up to move them they stayed awake the rest of the night. Spend your money on a tent if you want to sleep in the cold!

Room Tip: Go somewhere ELSE!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rainanna
Steve M, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

My apologies for the difficulties that you experienced on your stay with us. I have passed on your comments to our Front Office Manager so that she can address them. I have also alerted our General Manager, so that he can discuss how to resolve this issue for future guests. we are in the process of converting into becoming a CLARION HOTEL by Choice Hotels in May 2018. We have been making many Improvements to our rooms and to our mechanical systems. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you again. Take Care.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Bad room, bad neighborhood, sketchy people. The elevators take forever to pick you up. Room 903 door jams to where you have to slide your card and jiggle the door handle over 20 times just to get in. The food is ok.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Steve M, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for your comments. I apologize that the door lock was not working correctly for you. I have notified our maintenance dept. of this issue. We are in the process sup upgrading the hotel rooms and systems as we work to convert into becoming a CLARION HOTEL by Choice Hotels. We hope that you will visit us again after our conversion is completed in the early part of 2018.