Courtyard by Marriott Denver Stapleton
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$96
US$269
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$123
US$301
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$318
US$274
US$229
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice bistrobad situationroom smelledshort driveclose to the hotelnice hotelolder hotelstarbucks coffeewould stay here againstayed two nightsbed and pillowsbroncos gamedouble treegreat place to stayroom ratenight's sleepwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

we stayed here last night. check in was quick and easy and our room was really nice. it had everything we needed and the bed was very comfortable.

reception helped us with a list of local eateries and advice on transport.

the bar tariff is a little steep.

the pool is lovely and warm and towels available poolside. The hottub was closed off.

the reason I only rate this place a 3 instead of a 4 is because it really needs noise reducing windows on the wing we stayed in. our room was 203 (I'm 90% sure it was) and 3 times I was woken with train horns and also once by police/ambulance sirens. It didn't upset my sleep to much as I went straight back to sleep but I'm glad I only had to put up with it for the one night. I'm sure I would be a lot more grumpy about it if i had to repeat it nightly.

I wouldn't stay again if I had to stay in the same room because of the noise. but I would stay again if I was guaranteed a quiet room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jerome H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Lisalovesit, Thanks for your feedback. We continue to work on ways to deliver exceptional guest experiences. Your input only helps us to get better and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay overall at the Courtyard Denver Stapleton Hotel.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We will continue to stay at Courtyard Marriott when we travel given the very comfortable facilities, cleanliness and great staff. We stayed two nights at Denver/Stapleton with no concerns at all. We did use the self-service laundry which is somewhat unusual for us. It was quite clean, convenient and reasonably priced. The Bistro meal facility offers a pared down menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. The in-hotel convenience is very welcome and the meals/snacks quickly prepared and tasty. I especially appreciate the breakfast offering with egg whites and turkey sausage as well as Starbucks' lattes in the morning. You can stay at alternative lodging for a few dollars less. We prefer the reputation and consistent service from Courtyard Marriott. There was construction in progress in September 2017 which made the hotel somewhat difficult to find at night. This will sort itself out in time. Recommended!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jerome H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Levannah,

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Denver Stapleton Hotel.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Not what I expected for the name and price point. Needs an update. Basic bed, no comfort top. Clean and pleasant service, but felt like it was being operated to maximize the return for the owner. No better example of this than the glass front lobby refrigerator in the lobby with water for $3.50 each. The Pepsi in the shop was also $3.50. Felt more like a road side hotel. Only stayed one night, but not similar to any other Courtyard property I'm familiar with.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Ron22212,

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and apologize that you did not have a great stay at the Courtyard Denver Stapleton Hotel.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice hotel with a Walmart and a number of restaurants which are about 15 min walks but need to cross the railroad track. Room is clean, neat and comfortable. No issue staying for 1 night here joining the tour group. As it was a long drive for us from Richfield to this hotel, we all just want to eat our dinner and go to sleep. I did not check out the amenities in the hotel. Courtyard is always a nice and quaint place to stay most of the time. Highly recommend this place is the price is right.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I was staying for a local show at Dicks Sporting Goods Arena. It's a great venue for this purpose and isn't as congested as their neighbor, the double-tree. Upon arrival, I was greeted by some fantastic staff at the front desk. (And throughout my stay, the staff were exceptional). However, my room had a less than pleasant odor. My friend thought it might be cleaning product, but it smelled like old/sweet Chinese food to me. I considered asking for a new room, but my friend didn't want the hassle. Rooms, lobby, and courtyard are modern and do a good job of hiding the facilities true age.

The price is right, but breakfast is not included in the stay (just a heads up). Overall, I'd recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Jerome H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Humjer,

Thanks for your review! I appreciate your comments and will be checking into your feedback regarding the smells in your room. Thanks again for staying with us at the Courtyard Denver Stapleton Hotel!

General Manager Courtyard Denver Stapleton