US$140
US$268
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$171
US$263
US$419
US$377
  • Room Service
All reviewspanera breadfull kitchenseparate bedroomgreat place to stayeasy accessking bedshort drivewould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasthappy houryogurtrestaurants within walking distancethe breakfast areahotel is locatedhotel staffbusiness tripconvenient location
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The Hampden Inn & Suites at the Denver Tech Center was extremely clean and the customer service superb! Complimentary breakfast had lots of offerings, including fresh fruit and unsweetened oatmeal! All of the staff were super nice and accommodating! And they know the area well recommending various types of restaurants. If you stay at the DTC site, make sure you go to McCormick & Schmitt for a great seafood dinner! Also, nail services are close by with great Thai and Mexican and American food within a two minute walk! Have fun!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 19 February 2016

In theory, I like the idea of a suite style Hampton, however, my room was still small and I was not particularly fond of the layout. I did miss having a work desk and comfortable chair. My choices for working were either on the kitchen bar/counter and sitting on high chairs, or sitting ergonomically poor on the sofa with the laptop on the pseudo "coffee table/ottoman". Neither option was conducive. I concur with other reviewers regarding the thin walls and the gap around the poorly fitted door (odd indeed). I had issue with the HVAC air vent in the bedroom; I found it difficult to adjust the louvers so that it would not blow air directly on me while sleeping. There currently is construction going on at the neighboring site adjacent to the parking lot. My room was on the backside of the hotel so I cannot comment on the noise level. The building design of this Hampton is not like other Hamptons. Thus, I found the walk from the far end of the hotel to the lobby quite a "hike". If this is an issue, ask for a room close to the lobby. Service by staff was adequate; more business-like and not overly personable. Breakfast was lackluster but at least it's included in the cost of the room.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

As you would expect, being located in the Denver Tech Center, this hotel is primarily serving the Business Traveler. Each night I stayed there was a small reception in the dining area with complimentary beer, wine and light snacks. I wasn't overly impressed with the snacks, but it's nice to unwind with a glass of wine in an environment full or professionals as opposed to a place overrun with kids.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Staff and breakfast were great. Room has an unpleasant but tolerable smell. Walls are really paper thin. Could easily hear the TV next door as if it was mine. There was a lot of light coming in from around the door, but not a problem for me since I usually sleep with my eyes closed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Magdalena A, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suite DTC. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in Denver. I was sorry to hear that you experienced an unpleasant odor in the room, I will be sure to have our housekeeping department take a look at this.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

My family stayed at this hotel to be near work/daycare during a large snow storm. The hotel and room were clean. I used the fitness center which had great options and was very clean. Mostly, I rate this hotel this high because while my husband and son were able to walk across the street for work and daycare together, I had my car to drive a few blocks away. One of the employees helped me brush snow off, scrape my windows and dig the snow out from under my car so that I could drive out. It was above and beyond and not expected. I truly appreciate the customer service offered.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family