“So good”
Review of Euro Crepes

Euro Crepes
Ranked #13 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Been wanting to try this place since I heard about it. Drove by a few times but couldn't stop till the other night. It was very worth while. Great host. Some of the best food. Sweet and savory. Sandwiches, beer and cocktails. GF options. I want to try everything here.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great time and it felt homey. A violin duo played for ambiance. Liquor license and fresh food. Meat crepes, vegetarian crepes, and dessert crepes.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I ate at Euro Crepes in February with my daughter, grandkids, and a good friend. When I returned to Colorado in March we all went again and had the same excellent waiter we had the first time. On my visit this summer we have gone back three times. The same waiter helped us and remembered us from our other visits. We try a different savory and sweet and share between us. We haven't had a bad meal yet. The service has been wonderful and extremely accommodating. A wonderful, unique place to eat that isn't like all the chains or big market restaurants. The coffee is some of the best I have ever drank. The owner is very involved with his restaurant and makes time for his customers.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Nothing fancy, but very functional decor. The crepes are great, but honestly I didn't like the gluten free version which are made with buckwheat flour. I have eaten here 3 times so far and will not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Euro crepes was a solid breakfast choice. I found it using Google's explore function as we were staying close by in an AirBNB. The service was fantastic, the style/ambiance superb (it was even better when a strings quartet began playing), and the food was ON POINT. We had the Sistine chapel, Colosseum, and the Germany crepes. We also ordered lattes (which, in true fashion, were the euro sizes). I would definitely eat here again! Highly recommend!

Been to Euro Crepes? Share your experiences!