“Different and very good”
Review of Euro Crepes

Euro Crepes
Ranked #15 of 70 Dessert in Denver
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Did not know what to expect as not too familiar with crepes. Lots of variety in crepes, both lunch type and sweet. I will go back. Excellent and a little pricey but worth it when
the food is as good as this was.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

A really special place that deserves to be checked out. Large selection of creative savory and dessert crepes with correspondingly wide-ranging drink/wine/beer menu. Nicely redone industrial space just back from Broadway (so make sure to LOOK for it) with VERY nice owner and staff. Reasonably priced with large (be warned) crepes. Probably not best for kids wanting hot dogs or French fries. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Been wanting to try this place since I heard about it. Drove by a few times but couldn't stop till the other night. It was very worth while. Great host. Some of the best food. Sweet and savory. Sandwiches, beer and cocktails. GF options. I want to try everything here.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great time and it felt homey. A violin duo played for ambiance. Liquor license and fresh food. Meat crepes, vegetarian crepes, and dessert crepes.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I ate at Euro Crepes in February with my daughter, grandkids, and a good friend. When I returned to Colorado in March we all went again and had the same excellent waiter we had the first time. On my visit this summer we have gone back three times. The same waiter helped us and remembered us from our other visits. We try a different savory and sweet and share between us. We haven't had a bad meal yet. The service has been wonderful and extremely accommodating. A wonderful, unique place to eat that isn't like all the chains or big market restaurants. The coffee is some of the best I have ever drank. The owner is very involved with his restaurant and makes time for his customers.

Been to Euro Crepes? Share your experiences!