“After more than one year of the first visit...”
Review of Euro Crepes

Euro Crepes
Ranked #15 of 70 Dessert in Denver
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I returned at Euro Crêpes maybe 1 year and a half from the first time I had been there. And I should say that they are more amazing then ever!!! I had an special dessert crêpe from the house that, according to Crystal (one of the owners), it is made during the peach season. I confess I passed the whole day dreaming on that crêpe over and over! Haha! It is a peach-mascarpone-chocolate crêpe, which is one of the best I've ever had... ever! They are very creative and dedicated! Oh, the place is still awesome and cozy! It definitely worth visiting it!

1  Thank LalaVilela

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I had great expectations from this place and so we were there to enjoy dinner . there were hardly people in the restaurant and there was one wait staff girl. The savory crepes were below par , they were too dry and the veggies were over cooked in them . The sweet one's were okay .

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Did not know what to expect as not too familiar with crepes. Lots of variety in crepes, both lunch type and sweet. I will go back. Excellent and a little pricey but worth it when
the food is as good as this was.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

A really special place that deserves to be checked out. Large selection of creative savory and dessert crepes with correspondingly wide-ranging drink/wine/beer menu. Nicely redone industrial space just back from Broadway (so make sure to LOOK for it) with VERY nice owner and staff. Reasonably priced with large (be warned) crepes. Probably not best for kids wanting hot dogs or French fries. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Been wanting to try this place since I heard about it. Drove by a few times but couldn't stop till the other night. It was very worth while. Great host. Some of the best food. Sweet and savory. Sandwiches, beer and cocktails. GF options. I want to try everything here.