“Perfect Experience”
Review of Euro Crepes

Euro Crepes
Ranked #13 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We had Sunday brunch at Euro Crepes and loved it. The owner, a Swiss-Italian, fashioned the menu based on his honeymoon in Europe and the crepes are delicious and filling. The service is excellent and you feel like you are in someone's home.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Had friends in from out of town. Had trouble limiting our choices because he menu is so good. They accommodated us even more by cutting the crepes into thirds so we could try all decisions we made. I wonder what took me so long to get there.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Our daughter created a "must do" list for us while in Denver. This hidden gem was on the list. The crepes were perfectly prepared and the outdoor dining space charming. Wine pairings were listed with each crepe. Lovely, relaxing lunch spot!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I returned at Euro Crêpes maybe 1 year and a half from the first time I had been there. And I should say that they are more amazing then ever!!! I had an special dessert crêpe from the house that, according to Crystal (one of the owners), it is made during the peach season. I confess I passed the whole day dreaming on that crêpe over and over! Haha! It is a peach-mascarpone-chocolate crêpe, which is one of the best I've ever had... ever! They are very creative and dedicated! Oh, the place is still awesome and cozy! It definitely worth visiting it!

1  Thank LalaVilela
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I had great expectations from this place and so we were there to enjoy dinner . there were hardly people in the restaurant and there was one wait staff girl. The savory crepes were below par , they were too dry and the veggies were over cooked in them . The sweet one's were okay .

Been to Euro Crepes? Share your experiences!