“Best Wurst”
Review of Rhein Haus Denver

Rhein Haus Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhein Haus Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 3,123 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious Wurst at the Rein Haus. You could go every day for a week and not repeat a Wurst. Now there are entrees and sandwiches too, but the Wurst platter comes with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes. Spring for the upgrade for the hot German potato salad. Also huge beer selection that you would expect from a beer garden. Bouchée ball which was not expected. Appetizer suggestion is the pretzel. Go for the double for 2 pretzels and 3 dipping sauces.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Nice find on Market Street and 14th. Friendly staff and warm atmosphere with great German food and drink. Bocce ball and a lot of TV's.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

They have a great selection of beers and well- made German food available for good prices at Happy Hour! my husband and I frequent this place for Happy Hour....

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Really fun place with great atmosphere. Bocce ball court in the middle of the room. Great selection of beers and one of the best bratwursts I've had since visiting Germany. I wish we had this place in the Twin Cities. I would be a regular.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My group and I went on a Wednesday around 10pm. It was pretty empty but we had a group of 4, and we had a ton of fun. There are deals on quality beers practically all the time. Also, in the center of the bar, there is a large turf area. Yes, a turf area. There appeared to be corn hole and other games there. We decided not to play and remain at our high table. I didn't explore the whole bar but it seemed rather large. I recommend stopping by it!