“Earned a solid 3.5”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Sometimes when you are looking for a quick stop that isn't fast food, it's nice to find a familiar restaurant with predictable food and predictable service. Ruby Tuesday in Dillon was perfectly fine for meeting our dining needs. On a busy holiday weekend, we were facing too long of waits at other non-chain restaurants, so we decided to give Ruby Tuesday a go. The hostess was welcoming, and we were seated immediately. Our server was kind, service was timely, and everything was brought out exactly as we ordered it. The Hickory Bourbon-Glazed Pork Chop, in particular, was surprisingly tasty and large enough to take home for leftovers. Traveling with vegetarians, they were pleased that the salad bar and menu had options they could enjoy. For dessert, folks enjoyed the Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and the Chocolate Fall Cake, a large serving of chocolate cake, mousse, ice cream, Oreo bits, and caramel and chocolate sauce. While I tend to frequent non-chain restaurants, sometimes you just need a place like this Ruby Tuesday.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We've been coming here for years on our annual ski trip to Keystone. I love their salad bar, however now you have to pay extra, even with an entrée. My husband had their hickory pork chop which was very good. I had their 1/2 rack of ribs which seemed dry and tough. We will be back, though not for the ribs.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Only vegetarian options were salad bar(10.50) and pasta primavera.
Didn't want all u can eat salad bar
I only wanted a dinner salad, but all contained meat.
Was told I could order without meat but price was still the same
Decided I'll not pay 10.00 for a dinner salad. Ended up eating my friends salad that came with her entree. Not very fresh, wilted iceberg lettuce and Wrinkled tomatoes and a tiny bit of dressing
Won't be returning!
Wait staff did an ok job, though

Reviewed 16 February 2018

It was nice to find great service, good tasting steak and chicken and a wonderful salad bar at a reasonable price in the middle of ski season without having to ask for a credit increase.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We wind up at this Ruby Tuesday once per year, usually on Christmas Eve. This year was no exception and we had another good dining experience. New to the menu was a small skillet with cheese and marinara sauce, accompanied by garlic flatbread. Essentially a pizza that you dip to create. Quite tasty, as were our entrees. There was also a fallen sundae dessert featuring brownie, chocolate, ice cream and whipped cream that was also quite good.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!