“Excellent Place for a Beer after Skiing!”
Review of Dillon Dam Brewery

Dillon Dam Brewery
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Dillon
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are an American-style restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and a kids' menu. Regionally sourced meats and produce anchor our large menu. We weave beer into our recipes and design our food to pair with our brews. We try to offer something for everyone. That's why we have such a large menu and brew beers from the very pale to the very dark. And we do give a Dam about dietary restrictions - so we offer gluten friendly and vegetarian options.
Reviewed 11 May 2018

This brewery is a little nicer than most. It seems to stay very busy, but it got a fun atmosphere and friendly people. The beer is great. I tried quite a few of their brews and tasted awesome.

Kim N, General Manager at Dillon Dam Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Cheers Brandon! Glad to have you as a DAM fan!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Just another Summit County Eatery gone the way of overpriced food and mediocre service. Been here many times through the years probably won't be back. This place used to be great, now not so much.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I was referred to this restaurant from Super 8 in Dillon from Ashley at the front desk, she gave me a Summit Dining ad that had a 10% off. I do recommend this dining area it has a good steak, burgers, salads, pasta you name it and a good DAM BEER.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and a brew, and I have to say it was my favorite place so far. The soup and pretzel bites were awesome. I’ve got to go back for a shirt - it says “Get your own Dam beer”.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

My wife and I first stopped here 20 years ago before kids. We recently stopped in as we were staying close by. The food menu has been greatly updated and has several good options. The quality of beer has also greatly improved. I wasn't really a fan of their beer the first time. I prefer the Brown ale. Smooth, nice flavor with low IBUs - it won't bite you

Kim N, General Manager at Dillon Dam Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thanks for the nice review John! Our Sweet Georges Brown Ale is our most medaled beers! It has won at many events including the Great American Beer Festival and the World Beer Cup! Glad you liked it!