“Great Brunch”

Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are an American-style restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and a kids' menu. Regionally sourced meats and produce anchor our large menu. We weave beer into our recipes and design our food to pair with our brews. We try to offer something for everyone. That's why we have such a large menu and brew beers from the very pale to the very dark. And we do give a Dam about dietary restrictions - so we offer gluten friendly and vegetarian options.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Had brunch here on Mother's Day. I had Huevos Con Papas and my wife had Eggs Ole.
Both were delicious. First time we've had a bloody Mary with a beer snit..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed 11 May 2018

This brewery is a little nicer than most. It seems to stay very busy, but it got a fun atmosphere and friendly people. The beer is great. I tried quite a few of their brews and tasted awesome.

Kim N, General Manager at Dillon Dam Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Cheers Brandon! Glad to have you as a DAM fan!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Just another Summit County Eatery gone the way of overpriced food and mediocre service. Been here many times through the years probably won't be back. This place used to be great, now not so much.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I was referred to this restaurant from Super 8 in Dillon from Ashley at the front desk, she gave me a Summit Dining ad that had a 10% off. I do recommend this dining area it has a good steak, burgers, salads, pasta you name it and a good DAM BEER.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and a brew, and I have to say it was my favorite place so far. The soup and pretzel bites were awesome. I’ve got to go back for a shirt - it says “Get your own Dam beer”.