Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$195
eDreamsUS$195
Agoda.comUS$195
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews bagels separate freezer bananas and apples limited breakfast small hotel beds were comfortable beautiful view of the mountains indoor pool and hot tub short drive shower head within walking distance rooms are large next morning great place to stay microwave snow
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

First warning: I made a reservation through booking.com for the Dillon Inn, and somehow managed to select dates that were 6 months out from when I actually wanted to stay in February. I still had my chrome tab open showing that I had selected the correct dates for my stay, as well as a confirmation email. Be careful with the dates that bookings.com shows you.

Second warning: Fast forward 5 days to when I am trying to check into the Dillon Inn. The manager at the front desk immediately tells us that he has no reservations made for me that night and to get out of his lobby or he is calling the cops on me. I proceed to try and figure out the situation with the manager, explaining that I was trying to get a room for that night in February and bring business to the hotel. The manager continued to raise his voice with me and threaten to call the police. I gave up trying to calm the situation and left the building to my car. The manager continued to follow me out to the car on the phone with the police.

I do not recommend this dingy, run down hotel to anyone. There were multiple broken down cars in the parking lot, and the inside of the hotel did not smell good at all. Please save yourself the headache of trying to work with the employees at the Dillon Inn and take you business and money to literally any other hotels in the area, or sleep in your car as it would probably be cleaner and nicer the the rooms offered by the Dillon Inn.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2021

So we get to the inn and everything seems pretty clean as initial inspection. We got in pretty late and unfortunately our take out was missing forks. We called the front desk and kindly asked if they had some spare forks we could have and the young man said “we’re not a restaurant”. I was surprised more than anything being an “inn” and in the hospitality field, not only that but the room had a microwave and fridge. My brother just responded okay thanks. There’s no coffee maker in the room. Also they should edit their “breakfast provided” because they don’t have any breakfast due to covid. Oh! And if you’re trying to use the wifi... forget it! Worst wifi ever! Definitely not staying there ever.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here one night and had a good experience with check-in and check-out. Staff is helpful with restaurant decisions, directions, etc. Covid guidelines were in place with wearing masks, no coffee makers in the room, and limited breakfast in the morning. Room was very clean and beds comfortable. There are several breweries and restaurants close by.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 24 July 2020

A very unique hotel with beautiful and warm decorations, family oriented. This hotel stands apart from the rest, book it if you get a chance to stay here. Highly recommended!

This hotel has a beautiful view of the mountains, conveniently located near the shopping centers, and the pool and jacuzzi are great. Will stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 17 July 2020

Saw them online for $89 per night so we called to make a reservation and was told by a man that it would be $97 a night and we asked if they would honor the $89 per night he said no. We hung up talked about it called back and talked to a lady and without her asking her about it she gave us the $89 rate. Check in was nice, a young man even offered to help with bags. The room was pretty clean just by looking at it but the next morning ran across a couple of roaches. The beds were hard and the shower/bathtub was tiny. Our shower was missing the shower head. Overall it was ok.

Date of stay: July 2020