All reviews front desk attached restaurant nice property free shuttle workout room in town next morning downtown area would highly recommend this hotel the polar express mini fridge checking out comfortable beds would definitely stay here again hot tub stayed two nights parking lot
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and helpful
The dogs leaving excrement in front of elevator not so good, this would be a very nice place to stay if it wasn’t for the fact that dogs in owners rooms bark constantly, the rooms were decent except dog hair all over the sleeper sofa
In our room, I would not recommend anyone to stay here unless they were dog friendly

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jayboty
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hi jayboty,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the cleanliness due to pets staying at the hotel. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times over several years. Every time was a good experience.

On the most recent stay, Jessica at the front desk was fabulous!

I've stayed at various places in Durango and overall for the price and facilities and the free shuttle service along with the in-house restaurant and bar this is probably the best buy for the proverbial "Buck".

Trip type: Travelled with family
Phoebe O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay and to compliment Jessica! We appreciate you! I am happy to hear you were able to use our complimentary shuttle. We look forward to your next stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Durango Central!

Phoebe, GM

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

When where first arrived two people where behind the desk and we where happily greeted by a man who informed us front desk would be with us shortly that he is the shuttle driver and he apologized for the wait. I really appreciated him telling us he was the shuttle driver instead of staring at us waiting for the front desk to help us. As we where waiting for the lady (Elke) to finish checking in the guests in front of us I had the chance to look around the lobby. Absolutely beautiful, nicely decorated, comfortable seating area and most of all clean! I liked how even though front desk was a little busy Elke still took the time to go over all the details with the guests in front of us. We where then greeted by Elke who was friendly, funny and thorough. She acknowledged my name, and my IHG membership and had already set us up in an amazing room with all of the preferences I had requested when making the reservation. She also had a Christmas box where I was able to stick my hand in and grab a piece of paper telling me I would be awarded so many points. This is a great way to acknowledge your IHG members and I applaud the person who thought of the Christmas box idea. Our room was amazing! We had the suite which included a living room with a desk, couch and large flat screen TV. Then a kitchen sink with a coffee maker and stocked with plastic wear, a can opener, microwave and refrigerator. Inside the suite room there is another TV and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would like to point out how clean our room was. The only part of the hotel that wasn't clean was the stairs and could most definitely use someone going over them with a vacuum. We did not use the pool but I took a look at it and it was clean and well kept just a little small and there is not a hot tub from what I saw. Breakfast was served in the little restaurant connected to the building and it was decent. Regardless of my petty complaints our stay was absolutely fabulous. Again I would like to point out Elke and her wonderful customer service. She is a complete asset to this hotel and should be commended for her great customer service skills, and if she is reading this review I want her to know how much we appreciate her. Thank you.

-Marinda Harrison
12/17/17

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I found myself at the Holiday Inn in Durango, CO. the day after Thanksgiving. It was a welcomed sight. You pull up and see that there is very nice restaurant & pub located with the hotel. The surrounding area also offers a lot of other eating options. The lobby is warm and welcoming. The hotel offers a workout room with plenty of machines. And the staff could not have been nicer.

The rooms were great. Very clean and really well designed. I was traveling with someone on business and the room offered plenty of room for us and our things. It was my second time in Durango and you can bet when I come back again, I will be staying at the Holiday Inn.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank N6483QHtonyd
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Your location is easy to find and has plenty of parking. The front desk staff greeted me with a smile and were friendly when I asked for assistance. The lobby area is inviting and the conference room we used was very pleasant. The room was set up well for the presentation and everyone attending could hear and see the speaker. When I asked for special accommodations (decaf coffee), the kitchen staff (her name was Avi) promptly delivered a fresh container and graciously offered me my own carafe and cream. We could easily adjust the room thermostat when needed and the room acoustics allowed everyone to hear the presentation. At lunch time, there are plenty of food establishments nearby and the hotel has a grill right down the hall. BTW, the decaf coffee was wonderful! Thank you Avi!

Date of stay: November 2017