“Very nice”

Ranked #52 of 208 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Doughworks is under new ownership by Robert and Kelly Ziegler. We offer a brand new menu, handcraft bagels and donuts and of course our grab and go selection. Please come in and give us a try!
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Lot's of choices for breakfast including quick bagels/rolls or sit down dining. Coffee samples were available if you'd like to try something before buying.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Another great recommendations from Trip Advisor. Service was good, went on a weekend so figured they would have extra staff. Food was prepared just as we asked and everything tasted just fine. We would go back.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We regularly visit Doughworks, but this breakfast was a total disaster! There was only 1 waitress so the wait was very, very long. Coffee and food came out in fits and starts. When the food finally arrived the eggs were cooked wrong; the gravy was cold, way over-salted, and with way too much meat; and the bacon tasted rancid. This is our last visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here many times over the years. The foil/wax paper wrap usually gets stuck in the tortilla of the pre-made burritos. I realize I can order a fresh one, but I'm usually in a hurry when I come in here. If i go back, i'm sticking with freshly-made bagel sadwiches. The last two times I've come to doughworks, the men working the register have had a very unfriendly customer service demeanor. The coffee is usually fresh (except the last time I came here), and is from a quality local roaster. I want to love this place because of the fast service and the good brew... hopefully they can get some friendlier folks interfacing with their customers.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

During my very long 2400 mile road trip we decided to stop through Durango to repair our trucks tire. My whole goal was to stop by this place because the reviews and photos on Yelp and TripAdvisor were very good. So we stopped here for some breakfast.
I ordered the Miners Breakfast which was soooooo amazing. My husband ordered the Whole Hog Scramble and hated it. But he was not paying much attention to the description that said "Topped with a helping of our homemade green chile stew".
It did not look that appealing when it arrived but at least it was not my heavenly breakfast.
The coffee was strong and it kept coming. I took the remaining breakfast to-go and ended up heating it up in Roswell later that day for an early dinner.
If you go here just make sure you order the Miner's Breakfast with sunny side eggs.. you will not be disappointed. But if you order the Whole Hog.. ask for the Chile Stew on the side just in case it is not to your liking.

Date of visit: September 2017