DoubleTree by Hilton Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$167
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$179
Homewood
Hampton Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$159
Hampton.com
Siesta Motel(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$112
Quality Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$135
QualityInn
Adventure Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$112
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$199
US$149
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Strater Hotel(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$170
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfluffy towelssalt water poolbasic roommicrowave and fridgeyerjoshdeer
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Good value for the money if you are looking for a fair accommodation. Good walk to the center and oh they have a stream and park at the back where me and my daughter had fun doing a photoshoot. The first room assigned to us had a problem but they moved us to another room immediately. The staff, nice and accomodating. Overall a good stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Glenn H, General Manager at Motel Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to make everyone's stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

So we arrived at the motel they had a large sign out front that said it was "newly remodeled". Myself and my wife soon found out that less than half the rooms were remodeled and we were put in a room that wasn't. It had pubic hair on the floor in the bathroom and in the bed. There were disgusting stains in the chairs in the room. The wall was completely cracked and crumbling about four inches above the floor. We asked for one of the remodeled rooms. That room was quite nice. The front desk clerk asked my wife if she wanted to switch rooms, which her reply was I would rather get a refund. The front desk clerk then said oh nevermind I'll just ask your husband. As if she needed to. After being in the new room my wife emailed the manager about the rudeness of the clerk. They call the room about 30 minutes later stating that my wife threatened the clerk and we needed to leave and he would void the transaction for the room and the money will go back into my account immediately. He also threatened us with the police because of the the email which had nothing pertaining to a threat. The money didn't go back into my account immediately. I would not recommend this place to anyone other than someone who has absolutely no other alternative. Other reviews clearly state that the manager always promises to refund your money, but its a long ordeal in trying to get any money recovered. We are smokers and had some homeless people outside take our cigarettes when we stepped inside for a moment to grab a lighter. Worse place in Durango.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Glenn H, General Manager at Motel Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

I can imagine you were quite upset when you were asked to leave after threatening violence on our staff. A refund was in fact issued to you. Our rooms are very clean and well kept. Our staff is friendly and quite knowledgeable on the Durango area. We extended every courtesy to you and were met at every turn with hostility. I do appreciate your feedback however, as it will make for an excellent training opportunity.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This has to be the most disgusting place i have ever went to i didt want to sit on the bed.. The front desk staff is rude and very uneducated they are from durango yet when giving us the access code to wifi spelled dorango. This motel is the worst. I have never had a front desk agent tell me to shut up and they will just ask my huaband
What does opening the door to the kitchen do for the filth in the room. And what is on the chairs. I would get a refund but then i have to wait 2 weeks for my moneu so before you nake that mistake run dont stay here even the updated rooms are gross

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Glenn H, General Manager at Motel Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2017

best sleep on a motel bed i have ever had. very comfortable. did not wake up with sore back as i have in so many other places. staff very friendly and accommodating. and free popcorn in the lobby!! haha

Room Tip: rooms have recently been renovated
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Another cheap and unpleasant Durango, CO motel. Paper thin walls, dirty, curtain had holes and shredded edges, no hair dryer, no kleenex. I just needed one night's rest and didn't want to pay $150 at the nicer places but this room wasn't worth it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family