“Great food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Nice easy place to have a bite and catch some TV. Food is good, ambience is also. Nice brew list. Fun crowd always.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this place with a small group on a trip to the mountains and was really impressed. I had the elk burger which I took 'medium' on advice and I was really pleased that there was no pink meat inside. The meal was great and the service fine and quick.

Would definitely come back if in the area again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Asked for decent hamburger and brewery place, recommended by hotel concierge. Beer selection fair. Nachos huge, enjoyable. Burger ordered well done but arrived pink; good size. Place ideal bar food

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We live in the Vail Valley where this local joint is located and were absolutely appalled by how poor the quality of food and beverages were during our last visit. The featured halibut burger was so salty that it was not palatable ( and I LOVE salt). The meatballs were literally 4 tiny round rocks of mostly bread. We had to send both items back as they were INEDIBLE. Both of my drink order arrived wrong (started with a cosmo martini that was terrible) followed by a double Gray Goose on the rocks. Cran on the side. Wrong again! This was A MISS THE ENTIRE NIGHT. The owner, Pascal, came over and didn't even apologize for the sub-par food. Sadly, we will NEVER return to this local spot. Don't waste a dime of your money or a minutes of your time.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We wanted pizza one night and decided to try Gore Range Brewery. I had a margherita pizza and my husband had an Italian meat with mushrooms and they were both delicious, very thin crust, which we like. We also enjoyed the beer.

We decided to go back again and shared a petit nachos (hah.....it was gigantic, could easily have been an app for 4 people.....but delicious) and then we each had a Black Angus burger. Best burgers we've had in a long time, juicy and cooked medium-rare the way we requested. And of course the same delicious beer.

I'll go back next year. The wait staff was friendly and prompt both visits.