All reviewsmarriott chaintwo bedroom suitefull kitchenroom was cleanthe breakfast areadry creekdenver tech centerlong term staynice poolstay there againfront desk stafffree breakfastpark meadows mallnice sizesafe areanice place to stayone night stay
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

From my First moment at check in DealING with the Night staff was wonderful! Solo this trip I really enjoyed the hot mini buffet breakfast every morning and the warm cookies at night! I met 3 awesome Desk Ladies and 2 wonderful Desk Gentlem, All off them were amazing .Clean Rooms, Plenty of amenities I would Rather stay here Than Anywhere in the DTC South Area. Secure building and very sweet to my puppy.They even gave be dog treats:) Thank you Everyone and I mean ALL staff were incredible and so nice!!! Very rare,that EVERY encounter I had with every person was awesome. I stayed a week so that says Alot ..The housekeepers were polite and all smiles too! The Towne Place Suits Englewood is a good place to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Eric F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the customer survey. It gives us the opportunity to make the necessary corrections or celebrate the good comments. Thanks and have a great day. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Stayed here two nights. Very comfortable room. Extremely quiet. Well appointed rooms with many comforts of home. Highly recommended. Staff was more than helpful. Soft oversized towels and plenty of hot water in the morning along helps stop the day off right. The wifi is free for basic services. Premium wifi also available for a fee. Shuffle does not go the the airport due to radius restrictions. However it will deliver you to short distance runs.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ontheroadagainNevada
Eric F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. This allows us to give feedback to the staff as well as the owners. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future. Have a great day and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Hotel is near IKEA and Park Meadows mall for great shopping and also close to RTD train station with parking so it is easy to get downtown. Hotel is a little older, but clean, and I appreciate the full size refrigerators in each room. Breakfast had improved since my last stay there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank DLOtravelsCO
Tiffany R, Sales Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear DLOtravelsCO,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is happy to hear that you enjoyed our great location, delicious breakfast, and clean rooms! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Came in for the weekend and had a wonderful stay. Friendly staff, clean accommodations and did not have any noise issues. The breakfast was a little lacking, consider spray for the waffle irons and sugar free syrup. The hostess was kind and attentive and rate was great. We will be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear L7792VMhollyh,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Our team is happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean hotel, and low prices! We don't have spray sitting out for the waffle machine because we only need to spray it once in the morning for the waffles not to stick. Thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the Labor Day weekend visiting family, we are a family of five, so the 2 bedrooms plus a sofa bed was perfect for us. The area is very quiet, safe and just what we were expecting. Each room had a tv, plus another in the living room. Both rooms had big closets and one of the rooms had a desk. The kitchen was big and was equipped with the pans, dishes, cups etc for making and having a meal. I didn't get to use the kitchen since we weren't there most of the time, but we did use the refrigerator. We had the breakfast and were very happy with all the options... they had eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, a variety of cereals, fruit, coffee, orange juice etc.
the only complaint we have is that the second day we were there we left early in the morning, and came back to take a nap around 4pm and the room had not been cleaned up yet. Other than that everything else was great!

Stayed: September 2017
Tiffany R, Sales Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear rahymapadron,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Our team is happy to hear that you that you enjoyed our quiet spacious rooms and delicious complimentary breakfast! We do apologize that your room was not cleaned at a proper time. I will make sure to follow up with our Housekeeping Supervisor. Thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center. I hope you have a wonderful week.