“My experience at Zuddha Inner Peace was more than I could have asked for...”
Review of Zuddha Inner Peace - CLOSED

Zuddha Inner Peace
More attraction details
Owner description: Fort Collins and beyond. Enjoy the pampering you deserve. We provide Reflexology and Tibetan Reiki. Our Therapists are professionally licensed, skilled & experienced. Front door Parking. Services by appointment only. We look forward to meeting you ! And hope you enjoy your stay in Fort Collins.
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I took the Reiki I class with Deb and was completely thrilled with her and the class. It was more than I expected! She went out of her way to make the class comfortable, fun, and effective. I learned all that I needed to and so much more. Thank you Deb and I cannot wait for Reiki II!!

Reviewed 7 November 2011

This place is amazing, I had massage with essential oils and it was amazing. It was the first Reiki healing experience for my husband , and he loved it. So we can go together all the time now. We're looking forward for the next visit.

Reviewed 29 October 2011

I went in because I have been severely stressed and it has taken a toll on my body! I have NEVER received a massage like this! She works with your muscles, training them how to move properly and relaxing them at the same time! I walked out feeling like a million bucks and loose and ready for my chiropractic appointment on Monday! I will be highly recommending Cindy to all of my family and friends! My advice, go, go, go!!

Reviewed 21 October 2011

I was thrilled with my Reiki session I had last month with Deb; so much that my sister and husband made appointments as well. We are hooked this place.

I found out they offer massage as well so I booked the appointment expecting a good massage, but never in a million years did I think it would be AMAZING! I have severe back problems and have had many chiropractor visits and many "therapeutic" massages in my life. Cindy was so skilled and thorough. I walked out of there feeling like a new person and my back pain has been so much better since my session.

I am hoping to get raindrop therapy next. Thank you Deb and Cindy!!

1  Thank Shauna D
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 September 2011

The work done at Zuddha Inner Peace is phenomenal. I have had issues with scoliosis-related muscle tension, and every time I leave Zuddha, I feel much better for weeks. Cindy is the best massage therapist I've ever had...and I've had a lot! The atmosphere is very relaxing and I would recommend it to anyone.