“Best therapeutic massage ever”
Review of Zuddha Inner Peace - CLOSED

Zuddha Inner Peace
More attraction details
Owner description: Fort Collins and beyond. Enjoy the pampering you deserve. We provide Reflexology and Tibetan Reiki. Our Therapists are professionally licensed, skilled & experienced. Front door Parking. Services by appointment only. We look forward to meeting you ! And hope you enjoy your stay in Fort Collins.
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Cindy was very professional and knowledgeable about neuromuscular functioning. She really listened and then applied her expertise to help release tightness and painful areas. Wish she lived near me!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

I took the Reiki I class with Deb and was completely thrilled with her and the class. It was more than I expected! She went out of her way to make the class comfortable, fun, and effective. I learned all that I needed to and so much more. Thank you Deb and I cannot wait for Reiki II!!

Reviewed 7 November 2011

This place is amazing, I had massage with essential oils and it was amazing. It was the first Reiki healing experience for my husband , and he loved it. So we can go together all the time now. We're looking forward for the next visit.

Reviewed 29 October 2011

I went in because I have been severely stressed and it has taken a toll on my body! I have NEVER received a massage like this! She works with your muscles, training them how to move properly and relaxing them at the same time! I walked out feeling like a million bucks and loose and ready for my chiropractic appointment on Monday! I will be highly recommending Cindy to all of my family and friends! My advice, go, go, go!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I was thrilled with my Reiki session I had last month with Deb; so much that my sister and husband made appointments as well. We are hooked this place.

I found out they offer massage as well so I booked the appointment expecting a good massage, but never in a million years did I think it would be AMAZING! I have severe back problems and have had many chiropractor visits and many "therapeutic" massages in my life. Cindy was so skilled and thorough. I walked out of there feeling like a new person and my back pain has been so much better since my session.

I am hoping to get raindrop therapy next. Thank you Deb and Cindy!!

1  Thank Shauna D