“Great food good prices ”

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #200 of 657 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love this place :-) what excellent flavorful yumminess they have friendly staff and food that makes you come back again and again. Would highly recommend this place to anybody who enjoys Mexican food one of my favorite places to get green chili french fries their french fries are awesome enjoy anything off the menu it is delicious

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Slightly off the beaten path, lupitas is a "hidden" gem. They have a complete menu, and everything we have tried is good.
In our opinion this is quite authentic Mexican food.
Try lupitas, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank lrazydriver
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We just had breakfast there but have eaten there numerous times. We have never been disappointed. It's always been good, great service, and fast. Sometimes disappointed that you can't get a Margarita or beer. Salsa isn't my favorite but it's not keeping me from going back.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Food is fresh and tasty! Portions are decent size and the price is more then affordable. This is a true New Mexican startle eatery.

1  Thank Brianna M
Reviewed 16 October 2016

After a morning hike, my friend and I were ready for a hot lunch. I had recently read that our county health department gave Lupita’s Mexican Restaurant an excellent rating, so we headed there. This was my first visit to Lupita’s, located on W Mulberry St., just west of the Fort Collins City Park. We seated ourselves as the lunch crowd was arriving. A waitress soon brought chips with very good salsa. We ordered soft drinks and read over the menu. There are plenty of traditional dishes and the prices are moderate. My friend ordered chicken flautas and I had a combination of a crisp chile rellano, a beef burrito and a rolled cheese enchilada. With a choice of mild, regular or hot sauce, I chose the hot – which was reasonably spicy but not extreme. All our selections were well prepared and very flavorful. The restaurant was quite busy, but the service was good and the staff was pleasant. I plan to return to Lupita’s.