“Great place for horchata”

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #200 of 657 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Would you like a yummy sweet cold drink? Try the horchata, a rice drink. My kids love it when we stop and get some as a special treat.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Been here several times. Great huevos rancheros. Hot chili my favorite, sometimes I'll request the extra hot green chili. Carnita and beans my choice for Burritos, stuffed Sopapillas or Indian Taco. Great tacos also. Never had bad service there!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Yuk. I had a chicken burrito and my friend had chicken enchiladas. Exact same ground chicken inside both; same insipid sauce. The only difference was that the burrito had chopped iceberg lettuce and a few pieces of tomato on top. Both dishes were virtually tasteless. Taco Bell is better. In a town with a vibrant restaurant scene, I am amazed that this place is still open. Perhaps cheap is the reason.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I had a great breakfast burrito and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had vegetarian green chili! It was delicious!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten for years and never been disappointed. Have a horchata drink with your meal. Go for the hot sauce.