“Loved our dinner at The Colorado Room”
Review of Colorado Room

Colorado Room
Ranked #21 of 666 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a great meal and found it here. The Samies were delicious and the regular Poutine and Tater Eclair were yummy. We will be back!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our lunch here! Everyone was very kind and welcoming. Even though it was our first time they explained everything about the menu and were very patient. We each got the two slider combo and it was a ton of food. Neither of us finished. We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Why is Fort Collins a triple threat now? 1 my daughter is there so I visit her. 2 I can stop at Krispy Kreme donuts on the way from Denver and 3 Colorado Room. I guess I could say I like an atmosphere so I like to sit down and be served and although they do serve you at this restaurant it is so much more. Every bite was an explosion of amazing goodness. The sweet potato fries are probably the best I've ever had, the regular fries are also good and the couple of Sliders that we ordered work over-the-top! This is my new favorite place. I'm a bit of a snob about food and I will go long distances just for a hole-in-the-wall with good food. After the first bite I should have stopped eating so I could take photos, but it was too good and I couldn't stop. On top of all this they have entertainment in the back. We did not join in last night but I know where to go next time I'm here in the evening. Amazing, fantastic food, for me it's all about the food and this did the job.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We came here to see local standup and were very impressed by the quality of the comics (and the lack of cover!!!). The back patio is lovely (and has great heaters for when it's still a little cold out). We REALLY enjoyed our entire experience. Additionally, the bar staff was delightful and the drinks were great (and decently priced).

We didn't have a chance to try the food, as we'd already eaten, but we'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We were here for a musical event. My husband and I ordered salads: pesto chicken and curry chicken respectively. I found my soggy by the overabundance of pickled onions. I couldn’t finish it which is a rarity for me. My sweet potato fries had so much salt that it dominated. Beers were cold and good. Our friends never commented on their Sammy and chicken wings but they ate them.