All reviews front desk room was clean breakfast staff would stay here again the breakfast area staff was friendly estes park very nice hotel complimentary breakfast great place to stay great room business trip easy access hot tub nice stay old town waffles
Reviewed 11 June 2017

This Hampton does not live up to the standards set by the Grand Junction Hampton. We've been to other Hamptons and expect a certain level of service and cleanliness. The Hampton in Ft. Collins does not meet the current standards.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hannah C, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hello stevenwK7872XY,
Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us! We strive to maintain consistent excellence and I am so sorry to hear we missed that mark with you. I would very much appreciate it if you could tell us the details about your stay so we can make sure it does not happen again. If you can, please send me over an email at hannah.combs@hilton.com or call me at (970)229-5927 and it would be my pleasure to rectify what occured while you stayed with us!
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and I deeply hope you will come see us again and give us a chance to exceed all of your expectations.
Thank you and safe travels.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Arrived tired from travel and received a friendly welcome at the front desk by Hannah. She carefully explained the details of breakfast and where the pool and gym/fitness rooms were located. The next morning Jenny at the front desk was especially helpful in making suggestions and going out of her way to be accommodating. Eva in the breakfast area kept the food well supplied even though it was extremely busy! We will definitely use this hotel again if we are in the Fort Collins area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We arrived on 29 May and Maya and the other gal was very helpful. I asked if it was alright to park my bike under the awning and was told yes. The next morning the lady behind the desk looked at us no smile, good morning nothing. We got our breakfast and it was cold and terrible. My wife ran outside and I followed, there was a note taped to the gas tank. I was pissed, she could have taped it to the windshield, seat, better yet when she seen us ask if that was my bike. Not tape it to the paint. I told her I had permission to park there and she called me a liar. The blonde that was working with her called the cops, they never came but that is besides the point. I tried that day to get a working fridge and they both kept hiding from me. If you have a bike do not stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Tom T
Hannah C, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Hello, Tom T.,

I am so sorry about what you experienced during your stay with us. Our mission here at the Hampton Inn Fort Collins is to give every one of our guests an incredible experience with even better service and I am terribly sorry that we missed that mark with you.
I am so regretful that this situation was handled the way it was and would like you to know that I have spoken with the staff involved and I can assure you a situation such as this will not be handled this way again. We are deeply apologetic that this happened and I truly hope that you will come back and give us a chance to far exceed your expectations.
If there is absolutely anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know!
1620 Oakridge Drive
Fort Collins, CO
(970)229-5927

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Horrible breakfast... Cold omelette and week old stale pastries. Better to go eat at McDonald's which I ended up doing than eat this breakfast at your hotel. Breakfast person... never smiled, in her own world. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Hello amiraJ2187XK,
I am so sorry to hear about what you experienced during your breakfast with us. I assure you this is not the level of quality we expect from our breakfast and I appreciate you're feedback so we can make the necessary changes to ensure it does not happen again.
We truly hope you'll come see us again and we can give you not only a clean room with great service, but also a hot and delicious breakfast to get your day started off right! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further feedback or questions!
Thank you again and safe travels.
Warm Regards,
970-229-5927

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two nights and no issues. Comfortable, friendly service, helpful with area interests, just a good stay. Would stay here again if back in area. They had the standard Hampton breakfast but helpful service st breakfast.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi sack13,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was an absolute pleasure having you here and I hope you'll come see us again soon. Thank you for your feedback!
Take care, and safe travels,

970-2295927